Thread: Official Day 3 Of The 2017 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I still absolutely don't want Perine, and I think Ted will see it that way too. Also, why in the hell would we draft a TE?

I'd like to see the Packers get Vince Biegel with either the early or late 4th round pick. I also still say Dede Westbrook is an exceptional WR - enough to draft him even though we really don't need a WR. I suppose whether I like it or not, we need a RB today also. I just hope it is a speed back, not some big plodder. I'm sure Ted will pick up an O Lineman too, probably with one of the 5th round picks.
    On board with Biegel as well
    I'd love it if we just stack up pass rushers today
    If ya thrown enough crap to the wall something will stick

Then go sign every UDFA in the secondary and OL that will come to GB
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'd like to see us get a PR/KR today. With Hyde gone and if Davis ends up in the dog house again, we need someone to return punts. I guess Cobb could do it, but I'd rather see someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    On board with Biegel as well
    I'd love it if we just stack up pass rushers today
    If ya thrown enough crap to the wall something will stick

Then go sign every UDFA in the secondary and OL that will come to GB
    TT has been flinging nothing but shit at the wall for quite a while and hardly any has stuck. Time to abandon that theory.