Thread: Former Packers still pursuing the dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo
    Saints and DB Chris Banjo agree to a two-year deal, source says. Deal keeps a top special-teamer in the fold. Was a restricted FA.

Might have to end the tradition of Banjo helping us track injured player updates after the games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Saints and DB Chris Banjo agree to a two-year deal, source says. Deal keeps a top special-teamer in the fold. Was a restricted FA.

Might have to end the tradition of Banjo helping us track injured player updates after the games.
    If Lang signs with the Saints, we'll have a full blown conspiracy to talk about with the Saints signing former Packers. The Vikings are really slacking the last couple years picking off the scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    If Lang signs with the Saints, we'll have a full blown conspiracy to talk about with the Saints signing former Packers. The Vikings are really slacking the last couple years picking off the scraps.
    I preferred it when we stole young guys from under their nose (Gilbert, LeTroy).

I suppose we owe them comp picks for McCarthy indirectly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I preferred it when we stole young guys from under their nose (Gilbert, LeTroy).

I suppose we owe them comp picks for McCarthy indirectly.
    Forgot about Guy-on being a Viking for a few years. They got Butterfingers and Dizzy Ferguson in exchange.

Gotta keep it for posterity.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.