Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drafting Jordan Love, instead of a WR...such as Tee HIggins

5 23.81%
  • See Round 3 every year, you dumbass

2 9.52%
  • Not Locking up Devonte Adams when he could have, the year before he left

1 4.76%
  • Not trading Aaron initially, and instead giving up power and the huge contract we are in now

13 61.90%
  • Trading Aaron Rodgers, assuming it occurs (for you Tex)

0 0%

Thread: WHAT IS GUTEBAG'S BIGGEST MISTAKE/S SO FAR AS OUR GM ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Y'all know JLove is going to cost basically as much or maybe even more than Rodgers next year if he is pretty good, right? To me the cost is irrelevant to the discussion. He got a market rate contract. I don't think the contract was foolish. The Packers wanted ARod to sign an extension - what other number would a back-to-back MVP sign for? That's what QBs cost these days.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Y'all know JLove is going to cost basically as much or maybe even more than Rodgers next year if he is pretty good, right? To me the cost is irrelevant to the discussion. He got a market rate contract. I don't think the contract was foolish. The Packers wanted ARod to sign an extension - what other number would a back-to-back MVP sign for? That's what QBs cost these days.
    We can only hope we're lucky enough to have a third great QB in a row.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Love will make nothing close to what ARod will make unless we go 10-7 and make a deep playoff run. He will make good money but not ARod and Mahommes money.

I don't think the overall money was the problem but how it was structured.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston