Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
That's about what I saw, Tex.

It's a thin crew at RB for sure. An 'ol WR and a bunch of kids is about it. I might scan some rosters. Mebbe a team has a squeeze at RB.

House needs to heal up, we are also thin at CB. We might look at converting one of these young safeties. King is as green as goose shit.

Davante Adams is now a finished product. He ran a shake move in the first quarter that was a masterpiece. Janis actually ran a double move and got a TD. It was a clumsy, half-timed double move, but it beats those crazy flys he runs all the time. Keep improving JJ, you've still got a long way to go.
I'm fairly satisfied with our RBs. Montgomery was outstanding last year, and any shittiness by the rookies in this game I would attribute to the O Line - which I still think is sadly overrated. You virtually never see a pass play where our QB doesn't have to run to avoid the rush, and there's generally damn little quality run blocking either.

I like the idea of trying out a your Safety at Corner, but I have doubts it will be a miracle solution. I'd even try a WR or 2 or 3 at Corner - it couldn't hurt.

As for Janis and his moves, I can't help thinking the extremely limited variety of moves he uses is simply because he's running the plays as called, and they aren't asking him to do any more than that. They DAMN well better not cut him and have him resurface as a star WR for some other team.