Thread: to be two RBs or not two RBs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Williams had one carry for 6 yds. Monty played half assed, why not give the kid a few lugs? Monty looked totally fatigued at the end, he could use a bit of rest.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Williams had one carry for 6 yds. Monty played half assed, why not give the kid a few lugs? Monty looked totally fatigued at the end, he could use a bit of rest.
    That's stubby, he just doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    That's stubby, he just doesn't get it.
    Mike McCarthy thinks in a stutter.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    They have gone through that before, with plans to get the ball to Lacy or Starks falling through when M3 gets the no huddle going and the other guy was carrying the load. Usually it was Starks left holding the bad, but it was Lacy early in his career.

I bet Monty continues to dominate snaps until the O line gets healthier.

They could find Monty injured from the first half ding he got, or find him worn out from his high snap count (he was on pace for a RB record after last week) but I bet they wait.

He did not look like the same guy today. Much more hesitant, ran like he was worried about his injury. But M3 doesn't like making a switch if he hasn't worn out all options mid season.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.