Thread: Adams Ready for Second Year Jump Says Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Turd was one of the few players Favre called out publicly. Have to think he was resistant to learning in some way.
    Work ethic, etc, was never RFs problem, he just could never take that last step to put it all together. The Bush of the WRs I guess you'd say.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Work ethic, etc, was never RFs problem, he just could never take that last step to put it all together. The Bush of the WRs I guess you'd say.
    Wow....what a slap in the face. Bush was much better than Turd...even though we cursed his name quite a few times.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Wow....what a slap in the face. Bush was much better than Turd...even though we cursed his name quite a few times.
    Ferguson was a good special teams player and acknowledged hard worker that never broke through to be a viable starter. He was ok as a 4th WR. Bush was much the same, excelled on ST but you didn't want him at CB except maybe as a dime back. I think a lot of the difference was that Ferguson was drafted in the 2nd round, and expected to become a starter, whereas Bush was a UDFA, so everything beyond a camp body was a bonus.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...