Thread: BEST SPORTS MOVIES/SERIES ON NETFLIX TO WATCH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    no talk of that; about 2% of knee replacements get infections.

If it's a septic infection they remove the knee parts, identify which infection it is, and then give you a daily IV for six weeks to attack/eliminate the infection. Daily bloodwork goes to the UW Hospital each week and they review.

On average, after 6 weeks things look good, then there is a two week wait period where you don't get the antibiotics. They run one more test, and basically remove the cement spacers and then do the knee replacement surgery all over again.

that is probably happening this month.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    no talk of that; about 2% of knee replacements get infections.

If it's a septic infection they remove the knee parts, identify which infection it is, and then give you a daily IV for six weeks to attack/eliminate the infection. Daily bloodwork goes to the UW Hospital each week and they review.

On average, after 6 weeks things look good, then there is a two week wait period where you don't get the antibiotics. They run one more test, and basically remove the cement spacers and then do the knee replacement surgery all over again.

that is probably happening this month.
    my uncle had that a couple years back. body rejected the new knee

his options were to take meds everyday for the rest of his life to fight off the infection, or to have the the new knee taken back out and having a temporary knee put back in and he would have to get that one replaced every couple of years

i got arthritis in mine. can't wait till i have to do all that shit