Thread: 2017 Packers UDFA Signings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Montay Crockett is a guy who interesting to me. 4.3 speed who was a WR/DB/KR/PR in college, might be Janis's replacement if he has a good camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Montay Crockett is a guy who interesting to me. 4.3 speed who was a WR/DB/KR/PR in college, might be Janis's replacement if he has a good camp.
    He can only be Janis's replacement if he flashes a world of talent in camp, but goes on in his career to make bonehead play after bonehead play, though carving out a niche as a special teams ace and fan favorite - the guy who seems to have all the tools who can't quite put it together
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    He can only be Janis's replacement if he flashes a world of talent in camp, but goes on in his career to make bonehead play after bonehead play, though carving out a niche as a special teams ace and fan favorite - the guy who seems to have all the tools who can't quite put it together
    Yup I was a fan when we drafted him but he hasn't improved at all, this camp might be his last if one of these rookies step up.