Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
I think when I first hurriedly ran through the schedule and predicted a 9-7 finish, I had Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas and Minnesota beating us in the 1st 6 games. Arod saved our bacon against Dallas and Cinncinnati.

Who's gonna beat us from this point on? The Saints, Steelers, Detroit twice, Minnesota and the Panthers at home. That's 8 losses right there unless my math is off. All the teams above have great QB's except the Queens. But all these can be beaten with a great pass rush, a competent secondary and the ability to score 30 points or more a game. We've got little reliable pass rush, a leaky secondary and, now, no Arod to compensate for our banged up Oline and work his magic scoring points.

I'll be pleasantly surprised of course if I'm wrong. If Hundley turns out to be the second coming of Dak Prescott which you think he is, then all bets are off.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion hahahahaha.

Yeah, I don't see Hundley as that much worse than Prescott, especially considering that Prescott has a decent O Line in front of him, and Hundley does not, even disregarding injuries.

What we have - instead of all those deficiencies you mentioned on defense - is an excellent coordinator who is a master of scheming and compensation.

You make a great case for negativity - here and in FYI hahahahaha. Sorry, I prefer the Pollyanna point of view.