Thread: More Banjo: Week 7 vs Bears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lack of YAC is partially accuracy, but a lot of it are the short routes that come back to the QB. Its what they have been hitting recently, those plus back shoulder throws.

Doesn't have to be that way, inaccurate or not, Monty has 100 yards of YAC out of the backfield.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lack of YAC is partially accuracy, but a lot of it are the short routes that come back to the QB. Its what they have been hitting recently, those plus back shoulder throws.

Doesn't have to be that way, inaccurate or not, Monty has 100 yards of YAC out of the backfield.
    Quite a few good throws to Monty out of the backfield the last couple of games, but quite a few less than accurate throws downfield to other receivers, although this past game was a bit of an exception. Maybe hope for the future?

To be sure, there were some comeback routes, but very few back shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Quite a few good throws to Monty out of the backfield the last couple of games, but quite a few less than accurate throws downfield to other receivers, although this past game was a bit of an exception. Maybe hope for the future?

To be sure, there were some comeback routes, but very few back shoulders.
    I didn't see the entire game Thursday night but if AR is throwing short passe and is taking what the defense is giving him I'm all for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Is Abby hurt right now? I've been out of town all week without access to the internet so I'm now catching up with all the news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I didn't see the entire game Thursday night but if AR is throwing short passe and is taking what the defense is giving him I'm all for it!
    Abby hurt his leg and I think went on IR this week. Banjo too. He got re-injured versus the Bears.

They are doing OK with short throws, but it was either Monty or Cobb out of backfield OR a tightly contested throw in man coverage.

Problem is that they are getting very little deep. So they get nothing easy and do not flip field position often. They have never been good at the paper cut pass offense. lack of RBs not helping.

The good thing is that Rodgers has been getting closer to hitting the deep stuff.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.