Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-with-patriots

" Schefter and Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reported the Patriots sweetened McDaniels' contract and that his family also played a factor in him staying in New England. The 41-year-old Ohio native has previously cited his family as a reason for remaining with the Patriots, and the team also reportedly clarified that Belichick would return for the 2018 season, per Reiss."

Comment woodbuck27:

This is hardly an unusual or dramatic move on behalf of Josh McDaniels.

1. Wifey and the Kids didn't want to move to Indy. Wifey is really SMART.

2. Josh McDaniels is simply a Man who 'knows which side of his bread is buttered'.

3. Indy looks a lot like Denver in terms of the future and success.

4. Indy and Andrew Luck Vs New England and Tom Brady.

5. New England! Vs Indy? An easy decision based on which organization has a Record of Winning and Success.

Write all of them down on a piece of paper and fold them over and toss all of them into a hat and one by one draw them out and read each.

What man not named ( #&^!^+ ) is moving?

Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-07-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-with-patriots

" Schefter and Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reported the Patriots sweetened McDaniels' contract and that his family also played a factor in him staying in New England. The 41-year-old Ohio native has previously cited his family as a reason for remaining with the Patriots, and the team also reportedly clarified that Belichick would return for the 2018 season, per Reiss."

Comment woodbuck27:

This is hardly an unusual or dramatic move on behalf of Josh McDaniels.

1. Wifey and the Kids didn't want to move to Indy. Wifey is really SMART.

2. Josh McDaniels is simply a Man who 'knows which side of his bread is buttered'.

3. Indy looks a lot like Denver in terms of the future and success.

4. Indy and Andrew Luck Vs New England and Tom Brady.

5. New England! Vs Indy? An easy decision based on which organization has a Record of Winning and Success.

Write all of them down on a piece of paper and fold them over and toss all of them into a hat and one by one draw them out and read each.

What man not named ( #&^!^+ ) is moving?
    Good post.

But I'm guessing J-Mac would've taken the Indy job on the spot had Irsay also offered the GM title. It's no secret that J-Mac wants to run the entire shebang like Ole Bill. And Luck, when he's healthy, he's a damn good quarterback.

Then there's also the Kraft factor. Apparently, Kraft is still bitter about the Deflatgate ordeal. He's probably like, "I'll pay J-Mac more than what he would've made in Indy as HC just to fuck up the Colts for fucking with us."
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.