Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I have made no comments on her behavior. Her behavior was horrible. That doesn't mean she deserves to be hit and knocked out.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I have made no comments on her behavior. Her behavior was horrible. That doesn't mean she deserves to be hit and knocked out.
    They should have both been arrested and sent to counseling. She could have/should have been arrested for battery or assault.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    They should have both been arrested and sent to counseling. She could have/should have been arrested for battery or assault.
    They were both detained overnight, not sure if arrested. Rice got a plea deal. I don't think she was charged but going strictly off memory.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.