Thread: Official Packers vs. Giants Gameday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am really hoping he'll be back next week. Same with Jones. Especially because with all the receivers out, Doubs, Heath, and Toure are the top three receivers. Maybe the only three.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Mike Daniels put it well. Why is GB so culturally jacked up on D? They can have solid coordinators, good players, etc but they rarely seem to put it all together. I'm unclear what would need to change to get there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am really hoping he'll be back next week. Same with Jones. Especially because with all the receivers out, Doubs, Heath, and Toure are the top three receivers. Maybe the only three.
    Have you been listening to the interviews lately Fritz ? Here is a summary that will sicken you.

JAIRE--Pretty much stating he needs to feel comfortable that he's 100 percent before playing.

FLOWER- Asked about why Alexander has been practicing for the last 3 weeks but hasn't been in a game and he's missed most of the season. He responds ...it's frustrating. It is what it is.

AARON JONES- Same Day....notes how he wants to be back and cleared and he wants to be out there with team and can help them even if he's only 70 percent.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?