Thread: Official Randall Cobb FA Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I honestly value Bulaga more than Cobb anyways. TT has proven to have a difficult time finding quality olinemen. Its been ten years since we had this good of an oline. Without Cobb we still have Nelson, Adams, Abbredris, and Janis. I would much rather keep the starting oline together so I'm more worried about losing Bulaga.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    I honestly value Bulaga more than Cobb anyways. TT has proven to have a difficult time finding quality olinemen. Its been ten years since we had this good of an oline. Without Cobb we still have Nelson, Adams, Abbredris, and Janis. I would much rather keep the starting oline together so I'm more worried about losing Bulaga.
    I agree. I said so when that question first came up.

If you have a franchise QB...WRs are not as important as the OL. If you keep the QB upright, just about any receiver corp will get the job done.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I can respect the let Cobb go argument until you start saying things like we still have Janis and Abberdris.

I have to agree. It will be disappointing to lose Cobb but IMO protecting The Franchise is a bigger deal. We won't win squat without #12 but we can replace Cobb a little easier.

Without Cobb we still have Nelson, Adams, Abbredris, and Janis.
    This is not an argument for letting him go IMO. This is an argument for signing the man.