Thread: Is Greg Jennings pouting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The former Packer I would want back the most at this point is Charles Johnson. I wonder if Ted considered signing him off of the Browns practice squad like the Vikes did. I would have rather signed him off the practice squad than Kevin Dorsey. He's the size of Jordy and he runs a 4.38. Of course he's going to have to learn route running, but I think Ted should have gotten him back. I would have also taken him over Jarrett Boykin who has played some nice special teams, but Charles Johnson likely has more ceiling than Boykin.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    The former Packer I would want back the most at this point is Charles Johnson. I wonder if Ted considered signing him off of the Browns practice squad like the Vikes did. I would have rather signed him off the practice squad than Kevin Dorsey. He's the size of Jordy and he runs a 4.38. Of course he's going to have to learn route running, but I think Ted should have gotten him back. I would have also taken him over Jarrett Boykin who has played some nice special teams, but Charles Johnson likely has more ceiling than Boykin.
    He's doing very well in Minny. Over the last two weeks, Johnson has totaled 9 receptions for 139 yards and 1 TD on a team-high 18 targets, emerging as the No. 1 receiver for Teddy Bridgewater.

In last weeks game Vs the Packers:

Charles Johnson caught three passes for 52 yards and a TD.

Johnson finished with a team-high 12 targets. He scored on a 22-yard catch late in the first half, and was able to add a two-point conversion

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/...harles-johnson
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau