Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think what he was saying is that Wolf was the informant for that practice but I could be wrong.. Fucking Twitter...

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I think what he was saying is that Wolf was the informant for that practice but I could be wrong.. Fucking Twitter...
    Yeah, that's kinda where I came down. Wolf, as is his wont, fessed up. Pollen denies it happens or that he participates.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Anyone want to help me unpack this?

Ralph Cindrich ‏@RalphCindrich 2h2 hours ago San Diego, CA
    LIES! #NFL clubs at #Draft time. Most let it out of the bag. Polian never did. Wolf did. One Club started rumor client gay-then drafted him.

Cindrch (if this is the father and I think it is) is a legend in agent community. His time is largely past, but had a lot of players under contract and some big names. He would have some stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yeah, that's kinda where I came down. Wolf, as is his wont, fessed up. Pollen denies it happens or that he participates.
    Another example of why I think twitter is the worst thing to come around in a long time. So many people are committed to it, but it is so easily misunderstood. Regarding the above, I think there is yet another interpretation, if you look at Cindrich's earlier entry:

So you can lie, defame a candidate in politics & it's ok? Sen Reid-Nevada. Little wonder we lack moral fiber. Screw you-it's just wrong.
    0 retweets 3 favorites
    Then, in the one pbmax quotes, what if "Most" is a typo, and it should be "Must", as in he himself (Cindrich) must let the cat out of the bag? In that case he is saying that Polian never lied, Wolf did and someone he didn't name started a gay rumor.

As one of the big time agents, Cindrich doesn't need any informant about the practice, he knows from first hand experiences with it. As a real insider into the draft, signing and personnel world of the NFL, a guy who knew the GMs well, he knew the liars, the cheats and the honest ones.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Another example of why I think twitter is the worst thing to come around in a long time.
    Newspeak
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck