Thread: Versatility similar to the 49ers offense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tucker Kraft is a tough dude but comps being Kelce and Kittle? Cmon bro. Kelce is an all-timer and Kittle is a right-nower. He will likely never come close to either of them and could still be a very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Tucker Kraft is a tough dude but comps being Kelce and Kittle? Cmon bro. Kelce is an all-timer and Kittle is a right-nower. He will likely never come close to either of them and could still be a very good player.
    Do you watch the games? Kraft is a fucking athlete and a baller. He does look like an elite tight end. He’s playing like one. Watch the games.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Do you watch the games? Kraft is a fucking athlete and a baller. He does look like an elite tight end. He’s playing like one. Watch the games.
    I don't watch as much as I'd like to you but I just do not believe he is playing elite. He is showing up and certainly appears to play hard though. I like that he is tough.

I don't watch as much as I'd like to you but I just do not believe he is playing elite. He is showing up and certainly appears to play hard though. I like that he is tough.
    Too early to say he is elite. Rookie TE's rarely are. But he sure has taken advantage of his opportunities once given more playing time.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

hahahaha The anti-homer rears his ugly head again.

The Packer situation with those two TEs reminds me of the Patriots when they had whatshisname the guy that went to prison and the other one - both quality TEs for Brady to throw to.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?