Thread: 2016 UDFA Signings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Callahan is better than Jerry Babb.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Callahan is better than Jerry Babb.
    Babb was never fully given a chance to compete for the starting job, what with Rodgers being handed the job after Favre left and TT drafting Brohm. His talent was greatly under-appreciated.

Do you think Callahan is better than B.J. Coleman or T.J. Rubley or any other Packer's backup QB who went with his initials?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Babb was never fully given a chance to compete for the starting job, what with Rodgers being handed the job after Favre left and TT drafting Brohm. His talent was greatly under-appreciated.

Do you think Callahan is better than B.J. Coleman or T.J. Rubley or any other Packer's backup QB who went with his initials?
    I was intrigued by how the offense he ran looked like the Packer offense. Shotgun, vertical routes, ball coming out fast, accurate throws. Callahan must have been pretty competent at the pre-snap read to get the ball out like that. I also like his athleticism, but it's just a highlight reel. I am looking forward to some pre-season fourth quarters now.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck