View Poll Results: FOR THE RECORD......HOW WOULD YOU JUDGE DOM CAPERS ??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I subscribe to Wistology. Dom Capers is a moron and should be fired yesterday

9 27.27%
  • Dom is an Average DC and does a decent job utilizing the talent Ted gives

21 63.64%
  • He's the Dominator and excels as a DC.

3 9.09%

Thread: WHAT IS YOUR VIEW OF DOM CAPERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    My question is this: Why so fixated on doom and gloom when there's so much to celebrate and enjoy as a Packer fan?
    That's just Wist being Wist. Whether he's talking Packers or America, he sees little hope.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    That's just Wist being Wist. Whether he's talking Packers or America, he sees little hope.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It isn't that I see little hope for the Packers - on the contrary, I think we have enough pieces in place to win a title. We just have one huge, glaring weakness - dunderdummy. As for Amerika - ya got me there, lol... absolutely no hope for Amerika. On that score, we are in fact doomed.

What sets me apart from the rest of you guys is that I only focus on that which is wrong and needs to be fixed - you guys like to drink kool-aid and prattle on about how great our offense is, as if that is all that is required.

If the last few years have taught us anything, it is that, defensively, we are a severely flawed team; and when we run into bullies, i.e. teams that take running the ball and playing lights out defense very seriously - we usually get our asses handed to us. It is our flaw. It is our Achilles Heel. It is what is holding us back from winning titles.

We went 15-1 a few years ago, but had the worst defense in the league - come playoff time we were 1 and done. Then there are the embarrassing playoff losses, getting shoved around by SF and Seattle, etc.

If we had even a marginally better or more consistent defense, I think everyone would be saying we're the favorite and I'd agree; but as it is, after last weeks debacle, all I hear on the radio is '... can the Packers overcome that putrid defense'??... and I agree. That is the #1 question concerning our chances - of course I'm going to focus on that.
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

What sets me apart from the rest of you guys is that I only focus on that which is wrong and needs to be fixed - you guys like to drink kool-aid and prattle on about how great our offense is, as if that is all that is required.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck