Thread: J-Mac Canned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll own up. I thought JMac was going to be much better in a second chance at the top spot. I figured he learned a few lessons, but alas, he learned nothing.

Yes, the packers are pretty bad, but there is a reason I bumped that thread from last season when we dropped to 3-6. Football is a funny game. Teams get hot and cold. I would have sworn SF was going 20-0 a few weeks ago, but then Jim Schwartz punched them in the nose. Now the LV locals who grew up cheering for SF are telling me they are worse than the Packers. What a difference losing a LT like Trent Williams can make......
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I'll own up. I thought JMac was going to be much better in a second chance at the top spot. I figured he learned a few lessons, but alas, he learned nothing.

Yes, the packers are pretty bad, but there is a reason I bumped that thread from last season when we dropped to 3-6. Football is a funny game. Teams get hot and cold. I would have sworn SF was going 20-0 a few weeks ago, but then Jim Schwartz punched them in the nose. Now the LV locals who grew up cheering for SF are telling me they are worse than the Packers. What a difference losing a LT like Trent Williams can make......
    If you’re trying to make a case for the importance of Yokozunas, here’s a counterpoint: the Mermen have both of their starting LT and starting LG on IR. I think the LT is a Pro Bowler. Yet, they haven’t missed a beat.

Speed and the genius of “Black” coach Mike McDaniel have turned their offense into the greatest show on earth not seen since the Wu-Tang Clan was in its prime. Despite a noodle arm, the Great Yellow Hope (Tua) has been a phenomenon under McDaniel - thanks to phenomenal accuracy and football IQ…not to mention, McDaniel’s genius.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.