Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports.

Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-20-2012 at 03:37 PM.