Thread: Official Vince Biegel 2017 Fourth Round Choice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll repeat what I said before. If TJ Watt had the last name of Biegel, he and Vince would have been drafted within a round of each other. The difference being the ages of the two players.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    I'll repeat what I said before. If TJ Watt had the last name of Biegel, he and Vince would have been drafted within a round of each other. The difference being the ages of the two players.
    I don't know. I knew Rocky Beigel....he is a big name in wisconsin sports around my era
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I don't know. I knew Rocky Beigel....he is a big name in wisconsin sports around my era
    Where you from---I went to school with Rocky and TD.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    Where you from---I went to school with Rocky and TD.
    Went to college in eau claire. It was all rocky this and rocky that.

I went to DC Everest. Graduated in 1988. We played Rapids at home my senior year. Rocky was the biggest non-lineman we played against all year. Actually, he was bigger than most linemen. He was a damn impressive football player. His brother TD was pretty darn good too.

Quote Originally Posted by StPaulPackFan View Post
    I went to DC Everest. Graduated in 1988. We played Rapids at home my senior year. Rocky was the biggest non-lineman we played against all year. Actually, he was bigger than most linemen. He was a damn impressive football player. His brother TD was pretty darn good too.
    Yeah they were both pretty good, good guys too......Rocky probably would have went to the nfl, but I think his shoulders were destroyed at the end at byu.....td was shorter, but legs like a rb, I just don't think he was fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    Yeah they were both pretty good, good guys too......Rocky probably would have went to the nfl, but I think his shoulders were destroyed at the end at byu.....td was shorter, but legs like a rb, I just don't think he was fast enough.
    I actually thought rocky played in the nfl for a cup of coffee. Googled it and I guess not. Probably because so many people talked about him like he was a god I got confused.

hmmmm all the way up in Eau Claire.....I don't even remember him being that big a deal at home. Probably because he was a pretty good guy and not an ass...