Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We got outscored 16-10 with Hundley suddenly thrown in to play - against the Vikings at their place, despite bad officiating, despite bad shaky play calling by McCarthy, despite a miscue on the goal line by Montgomery. How many teams that we play the rest of the way are not as good as the Vikings at their place? I would say all but 2 or 3 at most.

Post #24 above is intriguing. Most of us assumed that surgery makes a return less likely; According to that ESPN expert, it makes a return more likely.

I say, it's a little too soon to talk about the season being down the drain.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    We got outscored 16-10 with Hundley suddenly thrown in to play - against the Vikings at their place, despite bad officiating, despite bad shaky play calling by McCarthy, despite a miscue on the goal line by Montgomery. How many teams that we play the rest of the way are not as good as the Vikings at their place? I would say all but 2 or 3 at most.

Post #24 above is intriguing. Most of us assumed that surgery makes a return less likely; According to that ESPN expert, it makes a return more likely.

You forgot the injuries. I mean the O-line and d-back situations were unreal.

People ought to give hRod Hundley at least one week as a starter before they soil their diapers.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    For hardcore Packer fans, it's super bowl or the bottle. I get that, especially when team has a great QB in his prime.

I want to be entertained on Sunday afternoons. Hundley looks like he can be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    For hardcore Packer fans, it's super bowl or the bottle. I get that, especially when team has a great QB in his prime.

I want to be entertained on Sunday afternoons. Hundley looks like he can be competitive.
    Damn! I hope your right.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

Well, you'll get entertainment. Never knowing what's going to happen from here on out.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.