Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
WOW, nice year man!

I play with small amounts of money and haven't deposited in two years because I stay up. I do it more to test theories that it's rigged than to make money. But I'm happy that I stay up and would certainly stop if I had to keep making deposits every year or week.

I would love a challenge next year using bobbles book keeper. We would all learn from each other for sure. I have my hunches or whatever and they're serving me fairly well, but I would love to get extra edges that I don't have to get the hard way
CBS has a setting in the fantasy sites to run a pick 5. I'm in one. Basically you pick 5 games against the spread that CBS posts on tuesday each week. Picks due by 930am sunday. I would pay the $100 site fee next season if i could get 10 rats interested enough to put picks in each week. We could make a trophy or something silly for the winner/s. It would be for fun and bragging rights which is much more important than money anyway.

edit: added bonus is all picks are revealed ONLY after that game starts. So no one sees any one else's picks until theirs are locked in.