Thread: THE OFFICIAL WILDCARD WEEKEND PACKER COWBOY GAMEDAY THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Tex - the perfect Packerrat to start this thread. He lives in Texas. Cowboys his second-favorite team (typing that made me puke up in my mouth a little).

He’s on a roll. Bring it on home, Tex.

I’m not at all confident the Packers can stop the Dallas Machine playing at home. But who cares? The Pack made the playoffs in a year no one expected that, and they have a lot of good young players, lots of early-round draft picks coming up, and in a few weeks will have a new defensive coordinator.

What’s not to like?

Go, Pack, Go!!
    Fritz, you're telling me the Lions are not your second favorite team?

The Packers are a team on the rise. I'm thinking they have a decent chance. I'm also thinking (and hoping) whoever wins this game wins the Super Bowl.

I hope Watson plays but they are careful with him (like they weren't the last time he got back), both for future games in the playoffs and also because the receiving game has been fine without him playing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Fritz, you're telling me the Lions are not your second favorite team?

The Packers are a team on the rise. I'm thinking they have a decent chance. I'm also thinking (and hoping) whoever wins this game wins the Super Bowl.

I hope Watson plays but they are careful with him (like they weren't the last time he got back), both for future games in the playoffs and also because the receiving game has been fine without him playing.
    No, I can't stand the Lions. I root against them and am usually glad when they lose.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack