Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Commercials, Half Time and Music 2016

31. Super Bowl babies. Cute, but also creepy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Too critical pb! Sheep singing a Queen song. Freddie would've approved!
    But learning it from a truck? Carry the joke until the end. Leave the driver slightly confused why his "radio" never turns off.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

32. Jeep Ad was pretty good.

33. Razors robot wire-fu battle. Not bad.

34. Axe. MTV for the 2010s.

35. Toenail fungus. Nuff said.

36. Walken socks. Even for a Kia, its fun to listen to him. If Rickman is gone, should listen to him anyway.

Toenail fungus. Scientology and toenail fungus. The bar has been lowered.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Queen bumper music with Bowie. Good call.

37. Drake. Amateurs.

38. Helen Mirren insulting drunk drivers while shilling beer.

Conclusion: Awful year.

Agreed. Now that any corporation can afford commercials, there's no longer creative competition. Just mobile ad spots and pharmaceuticals.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Too critical pb! Sheep singing a Queen song. Freddie would've approved!
    he would have hit that
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    he would have hit that
    When he came by the house, the fish stopped swimming
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    31. Super Bowl babies. Cute, but also creepy.
    And did they have to put a 300lb man up there as part of the Packer babies? Talk about sterotyping. I'm sure there was a fat man in the other cities as well they could have picked.

Surprised they didn't have fatso wearing a cheesehead while they're at and really portray the hayseed angle.

Conclusion: Awful year.
    No doubt. Hey - there's an idea - No Doubt....nm.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    And did they have to put a 300lb man up there as part of the Packer babies? Talk about sterotyping. I'm sure there was a fat man in the other cities as well they could have picked.

Surprised they didn't have fatso wearing a cheesehead while they're at and really portray the hayseed angle.
    Why not have the Discount Double Check guy while they were at it?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

The Antman / Hulk Coke ad was decent. The first avocado was alright. The Jeffersons ad was good, if you are old enough to remember the show.

Fuck taco bell for the 'real futbol' bullshit in the Superbowl. This would be enough for me to boycott them, if I actually ate that shit in the first place.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Fuck taco bell for the 'real futbol' bullshit in the Superbowl. This would be enough for me to boycott them, if I actually ate that shit in the first place.
    Taco Bell is an awesome place if you want to lose weight. Usually you only need one bucket, sometimes two.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    The Antman / Hulk Coke ad was decent. The first avocado was alright. The Jeffersons ad was good, if you are old enough to remember the show.

Would have been better to have someone from the show in the ad (or did I miss that)? Lionel has to still be around, no? Pretty sure Florence still is.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Puppy, Monkey, Baby might be the worst commercial of all time.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    We forgot to mention the national anthem. Gaga nailed the shit out of it.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

5. Dorito baby. Funny for 3 seconds.
    I will love this commercial forever. Pure awesomeness, especially in it's implications, unintentional or not. Love it!!! I hope they keep showing it over and over and over. Woo hoo!