Thread: Playoff Picture Week 2 (15 Weeks to Go)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mad, this thread should go on the front page. Some blog is going to pick up this brilliance, kill us for it and we'll all be famous and mocked (maybe from the 3rd all the way to the 1st).

But with the other obsessives checking the standings, traffic will jump 25% minimum.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Mad, this thread should go on the front page. Some blog is going to pick up this brilliance, kill us for it and we'll all be famous and mocked (maybe from the 3rd all the way to the 1st).

But with the other obsessives checking the standings, traffic will jump 25% minimum.
    Speaking of the home page...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Great suggestion. Only took you 5 years to come up with a good idea. That actually aint bad around this place.

OK So I promoted it to an article. Now I need someone besides me to look at the homepage and tell me what it looks like. Maybe even leave a comment to mess with it. Maybe Ziggy will make a cool graphic to go with a weekly feature.

PBMax, will you be that someone? Ill give you some rep points if your into that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Great suggestion. Only took you 5 years to come up with a good idea. That actually aint bad around this place.

OK So I promoted it to an article. Now I need someone besides me to look at the homepage and tell me what it looks like. Maybe even leave a comment to mess with it. Maybe Ziggy will make a cool graphic to go with a weekly feature.

PBMax, will you be that someone? Ill give you some rep points if your into that kinda stuff.
    Not too worried about rep points. But what exactly do you need? Just to leave a comment on the article itself rather than the thread?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.