Thread: 2014 Free Agency Rumors and or Speculation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    CJ3.9YPC remains available. A little surprised by this, I can't see him getting signed before the draft now. I wonder how long before he realizes his salary is going to be a fraction of what he was scheduled to make?
    why would anyone want him? he's a giant head case and a distraction for his team. he's a horrible teammate, he's blamed almost every single member of his team over the last couple years for him sucking, and he gets less then 4 yards per carry

you can get that our of a mid round rookie for like 350,000 a year

someone might take a flyer on him for cheap, but my guess is his career is very close to being over

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    why would anyone want him? he's a giant head case and a distraction for his team. he's a horrible teammate, he's blamed almost every single member of his team over the last couple years for him sucking, and he gets less then 4 yards per carry

you can get that our of a mid round rookie for like 350,000 a year

someone might take a flyer on him for cheap, but my guess is his career is very close to being over
    Yup, my guess too. He might be able to extend his career in a Tomlinson-like fashion if he's willing to swallow his pride but at this point I'd bet he's asking a lot more than a team will pay him for that type of a role.

I wonder how much of his speed he has retained? Maybe he can return kicks!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...