Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
Quote Originally Posted by gex
Heres my take... Some of us our tried and true Packer fans that root more for the person wearing the uniform than just the logo itself... its personal and we do get attached to the actual human beings wearing the logo....and I drifted off and lost interest in posting the rest...
Gex-

That is completely fine by me. If you want to talk Packers talk Packers.

If you want to talk Favre, go to a board that is a Favre board not a Packer board like "PACKERRATS."

Please be courteous and use the Favre thread if you need to post BF here, that's all I'm asking.
I don't mind if the FFs come on here and post about Favre, just so long as they don't pollute the forum with excessive needless or repetitive threads. It's easy to ignore them. I totally understand it too. They are simply FFs (Favre Firsts) and don't care who he plays for - and they know they can meet up with other FFs here and slap each other on the back or post a bunch of happy congratulatory emoticons Gex in particular is easy to ignore - I can't recall a single post of any significance in thought or insight Gex has provided. It's also advantageous to ignore Mobb - a good Christian (so he says) who hates other posters (SC), but reminds them not to hate because it is all ENTERTAINMENT. Dayum.