Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Nope. I am becoming convinced that McCarthy has lost the thread of his own offense. That drive looked like every other drive last year. A lot of un-open receivers.
    its just because jody still isn't in there

Peppers lost contain again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Dix shot thru Martinez hole also didn't help.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    its just because jody still isn't in there
    That is the definition of a bad offense then.

Defense just lost a receiver. Doesn't look good.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

that was pathetic....even for a preseason game

not looking too good there boys

i don't know if this is the reason or not, but they were going at about 1/2 speed on tuesday, and a guy next to me was saying how they are half assing it even more then they have in the past because M3 is so terrified of injuries

thats what i was saying all last year

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Playing a Chip Kelly offense is all about being assignment sure.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I am much less worried about Defense than the Offense. There is no film of Kelly in San Fran. Seeing unfamiliar plays will make a D look bad.

Much less happy about the O.

Studs and Duds:

Duds - Hyde

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats what i was saying all last year
    Last year everyone was hurt. At almost no time were the top 2 receivers (even when you do not count Nelson) healthy on the field (Cobb, Adams, Jones). Especially after 5th game.

This is the healthy, back to fundamental version.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Lacy tackled by his dreads. Ouch!!

-Tim Harmston

i love how we came back from that last break and gannon was throwing the WR's under the bus for not coming back to a-rod to give him someone to throw to

how bout we run some plays where guys don't have to break off their routes after 5 seconds and scramble

what happen to three steps and throw, or 5 steps and throw

What was with that throw to Adams? Double clutch and off back foot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Lacy tackled by his dreads. Ouch!!
    i don't know why any player would wear their hair long, just gives the other guys something else to grab

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good audible for the first.

-Tim Harmston

Even if he isn't lighter, Lacy looks like he is in better shape. Stronger and quicker.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Great play action.

-Tim Harmston

Packers in pistol.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Cobb crushed the jam.

-Tim Harmston

Man did that look better, of course the defender fell down.