Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
    The #Colts today released defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who had a $7.35M cap hit for 2017

Not a bad talent there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
    The #Colts today released defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who had a $7.35M cap hit for 2017

Not a bad talent there.
    so you saying cut guion and sign this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    so you saying cut guion and sign this guy?
    Not a perfect fit. Francois was cheap and took Pennell's place. Jones would be pricier I bet, though he has been hurt. And spot on Packers roster now is 4 game Guion suspension. Not sure I would trust him beyond that.

Just odd that someone at that level got released so late in FA game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Not a perfect fit. Francois was cheap and took Pennell's place. Jones would be pricier I bet, though he has been hurt. And spot on Packers roster now is 4 game Guion suspension. Not sure I would trust him beyond that.

Just odd that someone at that level got released so late in FA game.
    well...if he's better (i don't really know anything about the guy) than guion then he should do it. it's about getting better. i might bring my FA grade for him to a C if he does. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    well...if he's better (i don't really know anything about the guy) than guion then he should do it. it's about getting better. i might bring my FA grade for him to a C if he does. lol
    If I recall correctly, he's got (or had) that rare inside pass rush. But Ravens let him go and so did Colts now.

If I recall correctly, he's got (or had) that rare inside pass rush. But Ravens let him go and so did Colts now.
    Dom doesn't care about inside pass rush any more than he cares about ILB play.

He had a good interior rusher in Raji and misused him by trying to turn him into run stuffing 2-4 DT. Now he's doing the same thing with Daniels.

The problem isn't players, the problem is Capers.
    wist

Top Free Agents left for Packers http://packerstalk.com/2017/03/24/pa...till-consider/

1. Perry Riley, ILB Oakland Raiders
    2. Lardarius Webb, DB Ravens
    3. Byron Bell, OL Titans
    4. Dwight Freeney, OLB Falcons
    5. Deandre Levy, ILB Lions