Thread: Kaepernick unemployment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Money talks

He still has his fans, though: Among last month’s best-selling jerseys released by the NFL Shop, Kaepernick ranked 17th — ahead of quarterbacks Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Drew Brees, all of whom have led their teams to recent Super Bowls.

At the peak of last fall’s controversy, Kaepernick had the best-selling 49ers jersey, and the fifth-best-selling jersey in the league.
    He will return, in a new jersey, that will sell well.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Money talks

He will return, in a new jersey, that will sell well.
    I would bet that most of the people buying Kap jerseys did not even know the shape of a football. His negatives are so high, nobody wants to take on the media storm and potential locker room disruption of a back-up QB. Plus, you would anger a lot of fans of most teams.

Whether I find his displays repugnant or not, I support his right to make his misguided expressions. I also support the right of any owner not to hire him.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I would bet that most of the people buying Kap jerseys did not even know the shape of a football. His negatives are so high, nobody wants to take on the media storm and potential locker room disruption of a back-up QB. Plus, you would anger a lot of fans of most teams.

Whether I find his displays repugnant or not, I support his right to make his misguided expressions. I also support the right of any owner not to hire him.
    He's already said he won't kneel again; he's rehabilitated himself with donations and being nice to disadvantaged kids. Probably 50-70% of NFL players agree with him, as well as some coaches. He probably won't even need to talk to Dr. Phil to get back on a team. He'll just need to throw an accurate pass or two.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck