Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Things going sideways for Pro Football Talk again.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5h
    Elephant in the NFL media room: There's very little if any direct mention of the photo of Manziel tightly rolling up a bill in a bathroom.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk · 4h
    In two press conferences and counting, no one has asked Manziel about the photo of the rolled-up bill http://wp.me/p14QSB-9wDq

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk · 3h
    To clarify, Manziel was asked one question about the rolled up bill and the transcript was edited by the team to not mention it.

Manziel's answer was evasive, and the question of what Manziel was doing with the rolled-up bill remains unanswered, probably for good.

That folks, is going in a circle in a hurry.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette 7h
    Just sat down with Steelers Ben Roethlisberger. Interesting. His relationship with OC Todd Haley has reached point he calls him a "friend.''

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Things going sideways for Pro Football Talk again.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5h
    Elephant in the NFL media room: There's very little if any direct mention of the photo of Manziel tightly rolling up a bill in a bathroom.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk · 4h
    In two press conferences and counting, no one has asked Manziel about the photo of the rolled-up bill http://wp.me/p14QSB-9wDq

To clarify, Manziel was asked one question about the rolled up bill and the transcript was edited by the team to not mention it.

Manziel's answer was evasive, and the question of what Manziel was doing with the rolled-up bill remains unanswered, probably for good.

That folks, is going in a circle in a hurry.
    How hard is it to say "I was joking around with a friend" There are probably pictures of me with a rolled up bill in my nose pressed against baking soda from days of goofing around in college. Anyway, at the point that you say "goofing around" its effectively over. Prove me wrong.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.