Thread: 2015 Packers Training Camp and Triage Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well Boykin is still on Carolina's roster,

J. Boykin 2 24 0 17

But this AM I read that Corey Brown and Jericho Cotchery might be ahead of him. Also Devin Funchess is due to come back soon.

So, maybe?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

J. Boykin 2 24 0 17

But this AM I read that Corey Brown and Jericho Cotchery might be ahead of him. Also Devin Funchess is due to come back soon.

So, maybe?
    I don't see them going back to Boykin. He had his shot last year and biffed it.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

J. Boykin 2 24 0 17

So, maybe?
    The way he fell off two seasons ago, I'd be awfully surprised if that happened. If it did, I expect it would after the start of the regular season, when they could sign him and not guarantee his salary for the year. When does that happen, after the week 1 game or is it just before?

I know it's the Bears and anything can happen, but I can't see being too concerned about week 1. That team is a disaster. I think they play week 1 with what they have, and make any necessary moves based on that.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...