PDA

View Full Version : official game thread of the Packers-Seattle '04 replay...

gbgary
01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
lol

will Brett's thumb be a factor in this game? he put the splint back on. :shock:

packers11
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
will Brett's thumb be a factor in this game? he put the splint back on. :shock:

:lol:

I have a feeling this game is going to go into OT... I don't know, just a weird hunch I have... :wink:

gbgary
01-07-2008, 07:21 PM
it's a funny reminder of how much turnover there's been since '04.

packinpatland
01-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Forgot a few things...........I miss William Henderson and Freeman.

and how much I really don't like Aikman and Collinsworth.

Bossman641
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
That 4th and 1 from the 2 yard line was all Green. He got hit around the 4 and carried the LB for 3 yards. I miss that.

MJZiggy
01-07-2008, 09:16 PM
I have noticed a lot of "flying feet" during this game where they think they have him down, but he puts a hand down and the legs fly around until they're under him again. Then he gets a few more yards.

Jimx29
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
First thing i noticed that I DON'T miss is that g'damned skycam. The first few years they had that the NFL (mostly FOX ) just couldn't leave stuff alone. Somehow in their infinite wisdon, they though we, as viewers liked watching kickoffs from overhead of the goalline 90 yards away. Thank gawd they've changes their ways and don't do that anymore. :roll:

I'm also to lazy to search.....why did the Packers have a 3 on the back of their helmets?

Bossman641
01-07-2008, 10:10 PM
First thing i noticed that I DON'T miss is that g'damned skycam. The first few years they had that the NFL (mostly FOX ) just couldn't leave stuff alone. Somehow in their infinite wisdon, they though we, as viewers liked watching kickoffs from overhead of the goalline 90 yards away. Thank gawd they've changes their ways and don't do that anymore. :roll:

I'm also to lazy to search.....why did the Packers have a 3 on the back of their helmets?

Wasn't it for the death of Tony Canadeo?

KYPack
01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
This was a great replay.

I get amused at how many times I find myself "rooting" when the verdict is already in.

"C'mon Ahman"

"Get it Fergy"

Etc. Etc.

Jimx29
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM

Wasn't it for the death of Tony Canadeo?well, he did pass 11-29-03.
I barely remember to put pants on most mornings, so for me to remember something like that just isn't gonna happen :oops:

gbgary
01-07-2008, 10:36 PM
This was a great replay.

I get amused at how many times I find myself "rooting" when the verdict is already in.

"C'mon Ahman"

"Get it Fergy"

Etc. Etc.

i hear ya. i didn't remember ot lasting that long.

MJZiggy
01-07-2008, 10:42 PM
So is anybody gonna tell me how it ends???? :lol:

CaliforniaCheez
01-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Those of us on the West Coast are watching the late edition of it.

Have the names changed!! Reynolds, Marshall, Chatman, Diggs, Wahle, etc. Many are not missed.

I still like it!!

Jimx29
01-07-2008, 11:02 PM

Have the names changed!! Reynolds, Marshall, Chatman, Diggs, Wahle, etc. Many are not missed.

I still like it!!Well, i've read that now days the average NFL roster turns over every 3 years.

gbgary
01-07-2008, 11:09 PM

I still like it!!

wahle was/is a nice player. it would be nice to have him still.

The Leaper
01-08-2008, 09:01 AM
That was a great game...well played on both sides for the most part.

It doesn't immediately strike you as such...but that is arguably one of the 5 best games ever played at Lambeau. Back and forth the entire game...lots of offensive firepower...yet won on a defensive TD in overtime.