PDA

View Full Version : I am not comfortable with this, at all

K-town
01-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Given Dr. Z's legendary disdain for Brett, Green Bay and all things Wisconsin, I wonder if he's trying to put a hex on us with this prediction.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dr_z/01/07/playoffs/index.html

hurleyfan
01-08-2008, 10:27 AM
I like his final score preiction tho :lol:

Cheesehead Craig
01-08-2008, 10:35 AM
He's right though. If teams try and blitz him with a 4 WR set, he'll eat them alive. That's one way to help the pass protection, get a multiple WR set that you have to defend and not blitz against.

SeahawkDude
01-08-2008, 10:57 AM
"If all of a sudden he goes into his walkabout and starts throwing picks, then Seattle has a chance -- in fact, I think that's the only chance they have."

Now THAT'S the hope all we Seahawk fans have regarding Favre. Is that not a real fear you Packer fans have?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/p1_kerney.jpg[/img]

MadtownPacker
01-08-2008, 11:02 AM
"If all of a sudden he goes into his walkabout and starts throwing picks, then Seattle has a chance -- in fact, I think that's the only chance they have."

Now THAT'S the hope all we Seahawk fans have regarding Favre. Is that not a real fear you Packer fans have?
Not against the seattle defense. The redskins kept going for deep passes and ended up getting Collins killed.

The Packers short passing game will shred the Seattle DB. Thats is a real fear seattle has.

My only concern is what the Pack D does against the Seahawks offense.

BallHawk
01-08-2008, 11:27 AM

Welcome, Seahawk Dude.

For me, it's a very real fear. Whenever we go into a playoff game with Favre it is always a big fear. Let's hope he can stay true to the style he's played this year.

The Leaper
01-08-2008, 12:02 PM
He's right though. If teams try and blitz him with a 4 WR set, he'll eat them alive.

As long as we utilize short passes, and don't try to play-action the Seahawks half the time in the first quarter.

I would love to see the shovel pass make a return to Lambeau this weekend...a GREAT way to combat a speedy, aggressive defense.