PDA

View Full Version : The Pregame Show - Playoff edition

MJZiggy
01-08-2008, 01:00 PM
by OS PA

The Cinderella Killers?
In every NFL season there is a Cinderella team.

In 2007 the NFL produced three Cinderella teams. The rags-to-riches Cleveland Browns started the season out strong, but faltered at the end and wound up missing the playoffs.

READ MORE!! (http://www.packerrats.com)

GrnBay007
01-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Great article OS !!

SeahawkDude
01-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Good article, although I think he's underestimating the Seahawk's running game. I feel Morris is solid, and if you saw the 'Skins game Saturday and FB Weaver's nifty little touchdown run......well, it might behoove the Pack not to overlook him. I also believe Alexander's going to want to tell everybody "Don't bury me yet".

BallHawk
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Good article, although I think he's underestimating the Seahawk's running game. I feel Morris is solid, and if you saw the 'Skins game Saturday and FB Weaver's nifty little touchdown run......well, it might behoove the Pack not to overlook him. I also believe Alexander's going to want to tell everybody "Don't bury me yet"

I agree with you, SD. I think most Packer fans are severely underestimating the Seahawks ability to run the ball. While I think Ryan Grant is going to be the best RB at Lambeau on Saturday, the Seahawks can still hurt us with the running game.

Ultimately, I think our defense is going to be what wins the game for us, however, you can beat us if you get both dimensions of your offense working. In fact, you have to. If you come into Lambeau with the mindset "pass, pass, pass" it's not going to work. Set up the run and you'll be good to go. You'll be almost guaranteed to score a TD on a playaction pass against our safeties. Not Collins and Bigby's strong points

packinpatland
01-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Listening to Farve's press conference today, I really think we're OK. He's in a joking kinda mood..........that's good.

http://www.packersnews.com/includes/newspaper/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Quarterback Brett Favre did his part to keep things loose, at least for reporters. Shortly after making his own remarks, Favre returned to the media auditorium wearing a pair of oversized, blinking, light-up sunglasses and said McCarthy would be coming momentarily.

MadtownPacker
01-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Good stuff. I am warming up to this match up after initially having some Walrusitis. As long as the OL performs well it will be a very long day for the Seattle D.

Deputy Nutz
01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
After the last couple of seasons it is hard to sort of remember when the Packers were ultra dominant at home and especially in the Playoffs. They had a first round bye for a reason and sure the Hawks looked good beating up on the Redskins in the 4th quarter, but that was the same Redskin team that the Packers played terrible against and still got the win at home. The Seahawks are going to have to play their best game of the season and the Packers are going to have to crumble in every phase of the game for Seattle to end up victorious.

Fritz
01-12-2008, 09:06 AM
This is it, people! Man, I am so excited. This is what we've all hoped and wished for - Green Bay in the playoffs, not just as a fringe team but a team with a real opportunity.

I have a friend coming over - he's the only person I know personally in the area who is a Green Bay fan. We're going to have a great time - GO PACK GO!

BallHawk
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree with you, SD. I think most Packer fans are severely underestimating the Seahawks ability to run the ball. While I think Ryan Grant is going to be the best RB at Lambeau on Saturday, the Seahawks can still hurt us with the running game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: