PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Grant.......sure glad he's here

packinpatland
01-08-2008, 03:41 PM
I mean that literally.....I had never read about his 'accident' before.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22558960/

SkinBasket
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
If Ted Thompson didn't suck so much, he would have been there to catch Grant, thus preventing the injury, and he could have brought him over last year.

The Leaper
01-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Yet another reason for NFL players to not hang out at clubs.

If the gunfire don't get you, the busted glass will. :P

BallHawk
01-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Great article. Thanks for posting.

Carolina_Packer
01-08-2008, 04:57 PM
If Ted Thompson didn't suck so much, he would have been there to catch Grant, thus preventing the injury, and he could have brought him over last year.

Are you channeling Woody, SB? I tried that, but my cable provider doesn't carry it. They claim Woody wants too much money.

SkinBasket
01-08-2008, 04:59 PM

Are you channeling Woody, SB? I tried that, but my cable provider doesn't carry it. They claim Woody wants too much money.

I just pulled my brain out of my head, stomped on it a few times, then took a dump in my skull, and that's what came out. Strange that you think it sounds like Woody though.

Fritz
01-08-2008, 07:25 PM

I just pulled my brain out of my head, stomped on it a few times, then took a dump in my skull, and that's what came out. Strange that you think it sounds like Woody though.

I'm sorry, but I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Thanks for making my day.

Jimx29
01-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Hmmm.......Brett has a serious accident and has a bunch of intestine removed......Atlanta decides that they don't want to deal with someone with potential lingering physical problems, so the trade him for very little comp. Now comes Grant and his story.....N.Y. doesn't want to deal with him after a serious injury, so they trade him for very little.

I'm liking the comparison 8-)

Cheesehead Craig
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Hmmm.......Brett has a serious accident and has a bunch of intestine removed......Atlanta decides that they don't want to deal with someone with potential lingering physical problems, so the trade him for very little comp. Now comes Grant and his story.....N.Y. doesn't want to deal with him after a serious injury, so they trade him for very little.

I'm liking the comparison 8-)
Wait, does that mean in 10 years everyone will be clamoring to get talent alongside Grant so he can win a SB like they did for Favre?

Fosco33
01-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Another good Grant article....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7659754