PDA

View Full Version : Go MOM!!

MJZiggy
01-09-2008, 07:42 AM
http://wtop.com/?nid=456&sid=1323116

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Jane Hambleton has dubbed herself the "meanest mom on the planet."

After finding alcohol in her son's car, she decided to sell the car and share her 19-year-old's misdeed with everyone _ by placing an ad in the local newspaper.

The Leaper
01-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Sounds like something I would do. Nothing teaches a lesson like public humiliation.

If more parents would grow some cajones, kids wouldn't wind up flaking out like Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan.

coolman3
01-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Blame it on conservatives. Fucking conservatives won't ban alcohol and legalize marijuana and cocaine. If marijuana and cocaine where legalized, people would be in their house smoking and snorting and not drinking and driving.

MJZiggy
01-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Tank, classes at GT started a week ago. What the hell are you still doing here?

GrnBay007
01-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Give her credit for what she did.

But dang, I didn't have anyone buy me a car at age 16, when I got my first, much less 19.

oregonpackfan
01-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Blame it on conservatives. Fucking conservatives won't ban alcohol and legalize marijuana and cocaine. If marijuana and cocaine where legalized, people would be in their house smoking and snorting and not drinking and driving.

A very poor attempt at satire, if it is indeed satire.

If you truly believe this sentiment, I shudder.

Jimx29
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM

Having a hard time with that since the kid/adult is 19

MJZiggy
01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I guess it depends on who bought the car...

Zool
01-09-2008, 10:31 AM

Having a hard time with that since the kid/adult is 19

Same. Of course if he lets his mom have that kind of control over his life at 19, then he deserves what he gets.

GrnBay007
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
I guess it depends on who bought the car...

She says she set two rules when she bought the car at Thanksgiving: No booze, and always keep it locked.

Harlan Huckleby
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
The kid doesn't look foolish, the mom looks like a nutjob.

Its not a question of being strict. If the mom wants to take the car away, fine. Making a public drama out of it shows a poor relationship with the kid, just breaks up the family.

KYPack
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Didn't flunk out, didja Tank?

Daddy will be pissed!

BallHawk
01-09-2008, 02:43 PM

A very poor attempt at satire, if it is indeed satire.

If you truly believe this sentiment, I shudder.

Knowing Tank, it could possibly be his honest belief. :shock:

Partial
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM

Daddy will be pissed!

It'd be hard to flunk out of Georgetown if you don't attend there.

Zool
01-09-2008, 03:30 PM

Daddy will be pissed!

It'd be hard to flunk out of Georgetown if you don't attend there.

QFT

MJZiggy
01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Georgetown has academic standards. Considering it's Tank, I was thinking more along the lines of the Potomac Driving School.

Charles Woodson
01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
man that shit sucks,
but hey whats wrong with under aged drinking? :)

i got caught a year ago when i was 15... and i learned to not drink to much...

Tank, you have got to be the most retarded poster i have ever seen...

Joemailman
01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
wottabitch

coolman3
01-10-2008, 01:26 AM

Daddy will be pissed!

Kentucky, you idiot!!! I'm gonna brag because of you.

I graduated last spring with BAs in Accounting and Economics. I am now taking graduate courses at George Washington toward an MBA, and prepare for the CPA. Classes don't start there til Monday. I will be flying back Sunday night.

Don't believe me, have Mad unban the IP address from Cafe Surfia near the GW campus. I go there every day for a smoothie.

Don't bother to unban the Verizon ip that I use for my laptop. Forums can be addictive sometimes. Can't afford too much consumption like I did as an undergrad. Grad school is all about investment.

RashanGary
01-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Congrats Tank. I agree that other drugs should be legal. People should have the choice to ruin their own lives "not that marijuana is ruininig ones life". I do think cocaine has a high probability of ruining people but still, people should have the choice of ruining their own lives. Who am I or who is society to tell anyone what to do with their own lives. As soon as they get in a car accident, take them down. If it's in their own home who the hell cares. Alcohol shoudl not be banned either. I'm a libertarian at heart, independent in the way I vote because libertarians don't matter at the voting booth.

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 08:28 AM

Daddy will be pissed!

Kentucky, you idiot!!! I'm gonna brag because of you.

I graduated last spring with BAs in Accounting and Economics. I am now taking graduate courses at George Washington toward an MBA, and prepare for the CPA. Classes don't start there til Monday. I will be flying back Sunday night.

Don't believe me, have Mad unban the IP address from Cafe Surfia near the GW campus. I go there every day for a smoothie.

Don't bother to unban the Verizon ip that I use for my laptop. Forums can be addictive sometimes. Can't afford too much consumption like I did as an undergrad. Grad school is all about investment.

We believe you. About as much as we ever believed that you really attended Georgetown University.

coolman3
01-10-2008, 08:43 AM
I don't give a fuck what you believe.

All I know is, I already earned my undergraduate degrees and is working on my mba.

Your a woman who sits on her computer all day thinking people are not smart because of the way they carelessly write on a fucking forum. A fucking forum??? I think that fat fuck Nut Roll once wrote that to some posters simply write insane stuff to get a rise out of other posters, for which he hates because he is not creative enough to start a thread to lure attention back to him. Hmmm....

I will gone next week. I know you will miss me when I am gone. :)

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Getting a little defensive? Hahaha.

I would miss you like I'd miss a nasty case of hemorrhoids.

Zool
01-10-2008, 09:00 AM
All I know is, I already earned my undergraduate degrees and is working on my mba.

Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? And no, we wont miss you in the least.

coolman3
01-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? .

I didn't paid for it. My dad did. :)

If you work hard, maybe one day you will be able to pay for your children's education, too.

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Does he realize what a waste of money it was?

coolman3
01-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Does he realize what a waste of money it was?

No. I earned double BAs in Accounting with a 3.5 GPA and in Economics with a 3.7 GPA.

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 09:07 AM
I believe that like I believe you attended GT. I'd have to see sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one.

Zool
01-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? .

I didn't paid for it. My dad did. :)

If you work hard, maybe one day you will be able to pay for your children's education, too.

If you work hard, maybe one day you wont be such a douchebag. I'm not holding my breath though.

coolman3
01-10-2008, 09:13 AM
I believe that like I believe you attended GT. I'd have to see sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one.

Wow, you actually believe I take my academics as serious as I take this forum?

Didn't you say you where a teacher way back? In order to teach, you have to have a college degree. I don't believe you have a college degree. I'd have to see a sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one. :)

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 09:22 AM
First of all, it's WERE, not WHERE. Secondly, you seem to have the details of my life a bit confused, but that's fine because I don't really want to share them with you anyway. I'm not bothered by whether you would believe my educational status or not. I've never felt the need to brag about my accomplishments, nor have most other people who have actually accomplished anything.