PDA

View Full Version : A Few Interesting Tidbits About Today

Partial
01-09-2008, 01:41 PM
So I was saving up to my a MacBook Pro.

Today, I was presented with a 2.4 ghz Core 2 Duo, 3gb ram, 15.4" 1920*1200 ThinkPad T61P. It has a pretty solid graphics card in it as well I believe. That is pretty damn cool I guess. It is now mine for the next year. That also means that by the time I have to get this up I will have be able to get an even better computer!

We are supposed to use MSN messenger at work evidently. So I signed in. All of a sudden I get IMs from two other Packer rats who I rarely talk to. Why did you both randomly IM me at the same time???!?

Deputy Nutz
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM
U IM me you sissy sucker.

I have met you in person and I take offense to that.

Partial
01-09-2008, 01:44 PM
What did I say? I definitely did not send you a message. That's why it was weird and I signed off immediately. Same thing happened with Z-money. I am surprised Zig and Cracktown didn't IM me that moment too!

Deputy Nutz
01-09-2008, 01:46 PM
What did I say? I definitely did not send you a message. That's why it was weird and I signed off immediately. Same thing happened with Z-money. I am surprised Zig and Cracktown didn't IM me that moment too!

I am coming after you, ha ha ha ha choke fuck shit.

Zool
01-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Rear naked choke?

Partial
01-09-2008, 01:48 PM
What did I say in my message?

MJZiggy
01-09-2008, 01:49 PM

You signed off because a couple of PackerRats IM'd you? What the hell is wrong with you, you chicken pendejo? When someone IM's you, you're supposed to IM back and find out what they want...

Deputy Nutz
01-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Rear naked choke?

Yes I will make him suffer with the RNC until he cries uncle tom is my lover!

Partial
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM

You signed off because a couple of PackerRats IM'd you? What the hell is wrong with you, you chicken pendejo? When someone IM's you, you're supposed to IM back and find out what they want...

Well I wasn't signing on to chat I was signing on to get it set-up. It is up and running from my house (or it should be at least) as we speak.

SkinBasket
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
You guys must be talking about that spoof account I made so I could have IM sex with Partial's chick. Man is she into kink. Sorry if the shit she likes offended you nutz.

Freak Out
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
So I was saving up to my a MacBook Pro.

Today, I was presented with a 2.4 ghz Core 2 Duo, 3gb ram, 15.4" 1920*1200 ThinkPad T61P. It has a pretty solid graphics card in it as well I believe. That is pretty damn cool I guess. It is now mine for the next year. That also means that by the time I have to get this up I will have be able to get an even better computer!

UXGA Display? Sweet....thats a nice rig man. I think they come with an updated Quadro as well. Score!

Partial
01-09-2008, 02:52 PM
The display actually kind of sucks because XP or Vista are not resolution independent (Leopard kind of is, but its still a work in progress) so the DPI is way higher than what the OS and apps assume it will be, thus making it very tiny and hard to read. I'd take this with a 1440-900ish anyday, though. Personally, I love my 22" 1680*1050 monitor at home.