PDA

View Full Version : Packers Overlooking Seattle

Partial
01-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I have heard several Packers in interviews talking about Dallas instead of Seattle this week. Let's hope they will take care of business and not overlook this week's opposition.

packinpatland
01-10-2008, 04:27 PM
......especially considering the fact the Giants will beat the Cowgirls.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2008, 05:01 PM
If they happened to lose this game, I doubt it will be because they were overlooking Seattle.

MJZiggy
01-10-2008, 05:02 PM
No, it'll be all the "Favre returning" drama. :roll: ........ :lol:

RashanGary
01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
I haven't heard one guy looking ahead. They are talking about losing the only big game of the year against the "cowboys"

I've listened to every clip at Packers.com all year. they've never been more focused the way I see it.

b bulldog
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I hope all of this favre coming back stuff doesn't take their focus away

ND72
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I haven't heard one guy looking ahead. They are talking about losing the only big game of the year against the "cowboys"

I've listened to every clip at Packers.com all year. they've never been more focused the way I see it.

agreed

oregonpackfan
01-10-2008, 06:34 PM
It is difficult to overlook a team when you are in the playoffs. Each game is a season of its own.

I have confidence McCarthy can keep the players focused on just the Seahawks.

mmmdk
01-10-2008, 06:57 PM

Bears not a big game??? It's about Dallas and getting revenge in Dallas...if they get that far. Furthermore, what about San Diego, at Denver and the thanksgiving game? Like Dallas was the only big game! Not so! Biggest game, so far, is Seattle.

RashanGary
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
mmmdk, the Dallas game was on a whole other level. After the NE/Indy game, that was the biggest game of the year. They lost. They played sloppy. That's the only reason they are talking about Dallas. The media is asking them about losing that game in such a careless way.

As far as focus and looking ahead, I stand by them being as focused now as they've ever been. Every player seems to know how important this is.

mmmdk
01-10-2008, 07:14 PM
mmmdk, the Dallas game was on a whole other level. After the NE/Indy game, that was the biggest game of the year. They lost. They played sloppy. That's the only reason they are talking about Dallas. The media is asking them about losing that game in such a careless way.

As far as focus and looking ahead, I stand by them being as focused now as they've ever been. Every player seems to know how important this is.

I hope you're right - thanx - I needed a boost :pack:

mmmdk
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM

On Seattle boards their fans really believe that Packers are looking past the Seahawks. I think they sound confident where's we tend to sound cocky - maybe I'm reading too much into it. Yet Seahawks is the playoff vet team and Packers are, sans a few, WET behind the ears.

gbgary
01-10-2008, 07:28 PM
the inexperienced Packer players (and coaches) all got a taste of playoff atmosphere, and hype, when they played down here in dallas. that lesson won't be forgotten. i think MM and the veterans will have them ready.

mmmdk
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM

On Seattle boards their fans really believe that Packers are looking past the Seahawks. I think they sound confident where's we tend to sound cocky - maybe I'm reading too much into it. Yet Seahawks is the playoff vet team and Packers are, sans a few, WET behind the ears.

Our own Al Harris says:

QUOTE TO NOTE: "There is a big difference, and I think it will play a factor. The teams who constantly go to the playoffs and have been to the playoffs and the players who've been in these situations you see come up big and play well. So, I think it will be a big difference."
-- Packers veteran cornerback Al Harris, when asked on how much of a factor the difference in playoff experience between Green Bay and Seattle would mean for their game Saturday. All but six players on the Seahawks' 53-man roster have appeared in a playoff game. The Packers, coming off a first-round bye, have only 17 players with postseason experience.

CaliforniaCheez
01-11-2008, 02:34 AM
It's the Seahawks. They can be overlooked.