PDA

View Full Version : INDOOR club seats - what do you think?

gbpackfan
01-11-2008, 01:29 PM
So, I may have the opportunity to get some INDOOR club season tickets. I have seats in the bowl now, and have sat in OUTDOOR club seats but never INDOOR clubs. What do you guys think? Anyone ever sat in the indoor club seats at Lambeau. I like the club level but I really like the outdoor atmosphere. What is it like inside. Any info. you could give me would be helpful. Damn, I wish I had sat inside for one game this season. A 3 or 5 year indoor contract is a long time for seats I wouldn't like! Such tough decisions! :P

MJZiggy
01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
The indoor clubs are VERY nice (saw them on the Lambeau tour and nice and warm with padded seats and food and all). That said, go sit outside and freeze your heine to the bleachers and feel the vibration of the energy that you will only find at Lambeau Field!

packinpatland
01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh, to have such a dilema.............can I buy your other tickets? :wink:

SkinBasket
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Fuck the cold. Buy the tickets. Then throw chips at the poor bastards who can't afford to sit where you're sitting.

GoPackGo
01-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Go with outdoor seats!

If you are going to sit inside to watch the game, why leave the comforts of home?

SudsMcBucky
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Go with outdoor seats!

If you are going to sit inside to watch the game, why leave the comforts of home?

DEFINITELY agree with this. I've had indoor club (albeit it's a completely different sport) for the NASCAR race in Atlanta. It was nice in that you're pampered with food, drinks, cozy seats, bar, bathroom, but isn't part of the reason you actually GO to the game to enjoy the atmosphere? The indoor clubs are completely void of the true game-day atmosphere, which would only be exaccerbated at Lambeau Field! Stick with the outdoors!!!

PlantPage55
01-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I've been in the club seating once before. (Tampa Bay game in 2001? maybe, where Grammatica missed the kick at the end of the game)

They are VERY nice, but I wouldn't want to do it for a whole season. You're too far removed from the game.

GrnBay007
01-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I sat in indoor club seating once and that was enough. Granted it was at Soldier Field. I know, I know.... :crazy: But I'd much rather be outside with the fun crowd.

BallHawk
01-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Indoor club seats would be cool for a game or two, but then I'd feel isolated from the actual game. I wouldn't go for them.

KYPack
01-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Sat in 'em once. Bear game back in 99 or 2000.

It was way too sterile for me. They'd be great if was Ice bowl cold, but for 98% of the games, they suck.

Stay in the Bowl with the rabble.

GBRulz
01-12-2008, 09:44 AM
The club seats are different now vs before the '03 renovation.

I sat in the indoor club seats in '04 and I was quite impressed actually. But would I want that for every game, no. nothing beats the outside atmosphere.

If I had a choice of seats though, i'd take OUTSIDE club seats. You get all the bennies of the club level but you are outside with the crowd, except you have a place to put your beer !

I've never heard of having a sign a multi-year contract though for club seats. When did the Pack start doing that?