PDA

View Full Version : We Are :evil:

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Because Ted Thompson is such a homosexual, he gave birth to all these:

A mediocre receiver crop, one that just two years ago was one of the best in the league. Sherman successfully erased the memories of Antonio Freeman and Bill Schroeder (not that Schroeder is bad; he was the best white receiver ever from Wisconsin and deserves to be in the Packers hall of fame) from every lucid mind, only to have Thompson dismantled the unit.

A below mediocre OL. Ron Wolf's work, Sherman kept intact. Then the Polar Bear came along and dismantled the unit. Wahle, gone. Rivera, gone. Mankins, bypassed because Ted Loves Rodgers and Ted Loves Whitticker and Ted Loves Klemm. What a bitch you are Ted Thompson!

Ahman Green, with every thing he has done for the Packers, and Teddy acted gay and merely gave him a 1 year contract. Disrespectful. No wonder Sharper bolted and Walker told thompson to go fuck himself and 13 other "elite" free agents refused to even speak with the Packers, who had $35 M.

Mike McCarthy, a loser in every dimensions of the NFL was hired. O boy, have sex with me McCarthy, and I ted thompson will make you coach.

Michael Huff was not drafted. Insert Goldilocks on steroid. O boy, we are sure fucked.

The DL and DB remains mediocre, even with the addition of Woodson. DB would be great if Sharper and Huff are starting at S with Woodson and Harris.

Favre could break every QB record in the NFL and he'll still not be the greatest QB ever. Great QBs win multiple championships. Its not Favre's fault, though. Ted Thompson did everything in his homosexual power to handicap the Packers' opportunity to win another Super Bowl.

All in all, we are fucked. :evil:

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Tank. Go back to JSO. Really. You were once an enrichment, but you are now a waste of PR-cyberspace. Just get lost.

chain_gang
05-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Michael Huff was not drafted. Insert Goldilocks on steroid. O boy, we are sure fucked.

The DL and DB remains mediocre, even with the addition of Woodson. DB would be great if Sharper and Huff are starting at S with Woodson and Harris.

Wait until you see your boy Huff in Oakland without a Decent front seven and see how well he looks. It would have been the same thing in GB for a few years if we took Huff. A great talent, but a great secondary is nothing without a good front seven. Now given the option of improving our secondary or improving our front seven, I choose the front seven. See Carolina's D, Tampa's D, Chicago's D, Pittsburgh's D. I guess we'll find out for sure in a couple months, but Huff will not be great until Oakland's front 7 is improved, which they competely ignored again this year.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Tank. Go back to JSO. Really. You were once an enrichment, but you are now a waste of PR-cyberspace. Just get lost.

Tarlam, I am only speaking the truth. The truth is: Pack will never be good again, until Ted Thompson and "Mac" go back to their hiding place at Brokeback Mountian.

RashanGary
05-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Thompson might well, ruin the team. He lets the good players like Wahle go. Instead, he'd rather pay more to guys he alread has under contract. Instead of giving Driver 2 million extra per year he could have given that money to Wahle. Thompson would rather start an OG like Junius Coston or Will Whittaker though. I'm pretty pissed at Thompson right now Tank...

He never should have caved to Driver. Now they are already lining up for more. It is a complete joke.

Scott Campbell
ROFL

This is one of the funnier rants I've seen in a while. Good job Tank!

MJZiggy
Tank's got a crush. He's in love. I wonder if we should let TT know of Tank's undying affection for him. Really, he spends more time worrying about TT's sex life than any of us do our SO's. It seems he just wants a part of it.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Tank's got a crush. He's in love. I wonder if we should let TT know of Tank's undying affection for him. Really, he spends more time worrying about TT's sex life than any of us do our SO's. It seems he just wants a part of it.

Mj, you have a hot daughter who is of legal age? I heard you live around DC, and if you do have such daughter, fedex her to me and I'll show you how straight i am.

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Tarlam, I am only speaking the truth. The truth is: Pack will never be good again, until Ted Thompson and "Mac" go back to their hiding place at Brokeback Mountian.

Tank, it's become pathetic. It's not funny. It's not provocative. It doesn't contribute. It's just stupidity.

You know I like you. But this last 3 months of absolute idiocy that you've been spewing is just vile. I hope you change your ganja source. This recent guy is selling you shit.

Why does it make a difference if TT is gay? Or, what if he's actually a girl, like Barbara Streisand in that Jewish film? Why is a gay or a girl less qualified to run a team? Why is a girl or a gay more interested in fucking a player/coach than running a profitable successful organization.

TT has earned so much money, he could move to San Fransisco if he needed that. If he is gay, I pity him being in Green Bay - the guy has no chance of getting his rocks off.

Tank, just take your stench and fuck off. Alternatively, come back as you once were.

MJZiggy
05-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Tank, sweetie, I do not, but your actions around here are proving to me over and over how not straight you are.

RashanGary
05-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Instead of keeping players like Mike Wahle, Thompson would rather use that money to give more money to the players he already has under contract.

I think we should start a line. Similar to the ones at homeless shelters where they give out free soup. Instead of soup, we can just give guys bonuses and make sure they are getting every cent they are worth.

Scott Campbell
05-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Mj, you have a hot daughter who is of legal age? I heard you live around DC, and if you do have such daughter, fedex her to me and I'll show you how straight i am.

Lemme guess. The fastest 2 minutes in sports.

RashanGary
05-20-2006, 11:07 AM
I think we should just find all the guys on the team who are underpaid and give them a bonus to make sure they are getting what they are worth.

That is much more team friendly than keeping Mike Wahle around.

Badgepack
05-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Thompson might well, ruin the team. He lets the good players like Wahle go. Instead, he'd rather pay more to guys he alread has under contract. Instead of giving Driver 2 million extra per year he could have given that money to Wahle. Thompson would rather start an OG like Junius Coston or Will Whittaker though. I'm pretty pissed at Thompson right now Tank...

He never should have caved to Driver. Now they are already lining up for more. It is a complete joke.

Were not the Packers in no shape salary cap wise to sign Wahle? Not even close if I remember right.

MJZiggy
05-20-2006, 11:08 AM

Lemme guess. The fastest 2 minutes in sports.

Say it with me Tarlam. BOMNF!!!

chain_gang
05-20-2006, 11:08 AM
TT has earned so much money, he could move to San Fransisco if he needed that. If he is gay, I pity him being in Green Bay - the guy has no chance of getting his rocks off..

Actually Madison is one of the gay leaders in the US, I believe there was some kind of census put out about it a few years ago. It's also only an hour and a half from GB, so he's in a prime location. However he's not gay so it doesn't really matter. APB just would like him to be gay so he can take his Polar Express up to Humpback mountain.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Tank, sweetie, I do not, but your actions around here are proving to me over and over how not straight you are.

Here's a confession: When I went and watched Brokeback mountain in theatre, and again this month on DVD, I was afraid I may be gay; it happens to some people, they are gay but they didnt even know it. But throughout that movie, the only character who got me hard was Michelle Williams.' Not once was I ever excited when they showed two men fucking each other.

I was relieved: I am NOT gay.

Scott Campbell
05-20-2006, 11:12 AM

Here's a confession: When I went and watched Brokeback mountain in theatre, and again this month on DVD, I was afraid I may be gay; it happens to some people, they are gay but they didnt even know it. But throughout that movie, the only character who got me hard was Michelle Williams.' Not once was I ever excited when they showed two men fucking each other.

Maybe you just haven't found the right boy.

MJZiggy
05-20-2006, 11:14 AM

I think he has and we all know who it is.

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Why would a non gay guy feel "relieved" to "discover" he's not gay?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 11:17 AM

Lets just put it this way: if you're wife isnt so ugly or old, ill fuck her. There are so many fishes in the sea, if one is ugly and old, you look for a prettier and younger one.

RashanGary
05-20-2006, 11:17 AM
You know what I think is gay?

Giving more money to Driver instead of keeping Wahle. I think it's pretty gay that Favre has to run for his life so Thompson can plug Junius Coston like a damn homo.

I'm with Tank here. Thompson is looking pretty damn gay. In fact, his gayness is starting to really piss me off.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 11:19 AM

Because, as the movie shows, you could be gay but you don't even know it.

Scott Campbell
05-20-2006, 11:20 AM
You know what's funny? The original rant was so outrageous that the "Bill Schroeder deserves to be in the Packer HOF" thing slipped completely under the radar.

:lol:

MJZiggy
05-20-2006, 11:20 AM

Because, as the movie shows, you could be gay but you don't even know it.

What would be wrong with figuring that out?

Scott Campbell
05-20-2006, 11:24 AM

Lets just put it this way: if you're wife isnt so ugly or old, ill fuck her. There are so many fishes in the sea, if one is ugly and old, you look for a prettier and younger one.

Yeah Tank, wives are like trading cards. That's the key to a happy and fulfilling life.

Charles Woodson
05-20-2006, 11:47 AM

Why did you have to watch the movie twice to figure that out?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 12:02 PM

I had to make sure. :?

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 12:04 PM

I had to make sure. :?

So, there were doubts, huh?

Scott Campbell
05-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Lets just put it this way: if you're wife isnt so ugly or old, ill fuck her.

I've been married a long time, and I'm pretty sure I know what her response would be. "Don't send a boy to do a man's job."

Charles Woodson
05-20-2006, 01:16 PM

I've been married a long time, and I'm pretty sure I know what her response would be. "Don't send a boy to do a man's job."

LOL! Tank you just got Bitch slapped! :lol:

Bretsky
05-20-2006, 01:23 PM

Nick,
You were on the TT wagon a while back. Did Driver throw you off ? Honestly, if you are going to fault TT for giving in to players then you'd have to argue that Javon Walker played him like a flute. That is where he erred somewhere along the way, and when JW demmanded a trade MOST of us said we'd want a 1st, and then we settled for less.

I don't mind the Driver thing; Driver did things right behind closed doors and performed well and consistently for several years in a row and was in a very bad contract. Driver is the prototype Role Model and WI citizen. If you are going to reward a guy for outperforming a deal, he was the guy to do it with.

Now rumors say Al Harris is in line; not sure exactly what the situation is but after seeing MM and JW kiss depart I'm worried about this. Al Harris DOES have some good year's left and will continue to be a very good player in the NFL

Bretsky
05-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Instead of keeping players like Mike Wahle, Thompson would rather use that money to give more money to the players he already has under contract.

I think we should start a line. Similar to the ones at homeless shelters where they give out free soup. Instead of soup, we can just give guys bonuses and make sure they are getting every cent they are worth.

It's clear TT doesn't value guards as much as some. I don't agree, but he made little effort with Wahle or Rivera.

Bretsky
05-20-2006, 01:29 PM
You know what I think is gay?

Giving more money to Driver instead of keeping Wahle. I think it's pretty gay that Favre has to run for his life so Thompson can plug Junius Coston like a damn homo.

I'm with Tank here. Thompson is looking pretty damn gay. In fact, his gayness is starting to really piss me off.

This is bad logic; Wahle and Driver have nothing to do with each other. TT did have cap issues and would have had to sacrifice players or future cap money to keep Wahle. In retrospect I would argue he should have tried to do that. But it still has nothing to do with Driver.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 02:19 PM

Nah, I wasn't asking to fuck Campbell's wife. I said I would fuck her if Campbell needs me to prove to him that I'm not gay, assuming that she isn't old and/or ugly.

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 02:25 PM
...to prove to him that I'm not gay...

So, gays can't have sex with women?

Tank, fuck off back to JSO. Your getting more indifferent with every post.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 02:34 PM
...to prove to him that I'm not gay...

So, gays can't have sex with women?

As an open minded extreme liberal, I am open minded to the extreme possiblity that homosexuals men have and still do engage in intercourse with women. It is the pleasure you take in that determine whether you are queer or not.

I take pleasure in having sex with women. Ted Thompson, theoretically, does not, assuming that he indeed have engaged in intercourse with a female human being (and human being only; do you know that Larry Flynt once fucked a hen?)

Packgator
05-20-2006, 02:47 PM
This is so old and tired.

Iron Mike
05-20-2006, 03:08 PM

Hey--that's my line!!! Don't bite my style, NB!!!! :wink:

BlueBrewer
05-20-2006, 03:14 PM
I agree it is old and tired and if we all ignore it, it will fall off the page.....now lets end this

mraynrand
05-20-2006, 03:29 PM
"do you know that Larry Flynt once fucked a hen"

----

At last, the seminal (pun intended) piece (pun intended) of information that answers all the questions I had about TT, the Packer GM (pun intended).

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 03:35 PM
This is so old and tired.

I wish I'd had the sense to make this statement and leave it at that.

Charles Woodson
05-20-2006, 04:34 PM

Hey--that's my line!!! Don't bite my style, NB!!!! :wink:

First come first serve :cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I agree it is old and tired and if we all ignore it, it will fall off the page.....now lets end this

What you need to do is stop replying to my threads. I doubt Ive ever replied to any of your threads. As I am lazy, you do the research and prove me wrong if I have ever replied to your thread.

:neutral:

MadtownPacker
05-20-2006, 06:17 PM
What you need to do is stop replying to my threads. I doubt Ive ever replied to any of your threads. As I am lazy, you do the research and prove me wrong if I have ever replied to your thread.

:neutral:
tank finally said something we can all agree with so let's take his advice.

This thread isnt about FB tank, get ready to go to RR to see it.

GBRulz
05-21-2006, 08:51 AM
The only thing that bothers me about anything that Tank does is put vulgarity in the subject line of posts.

Otherwise...carry on my wayward son

Chevelle2
08-18-2008, 02:24 PM
:lol:

AV David
08-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Why in the world would you ressurect this?

cpk1994
08-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Exactly. Why would you resurrect anything of Tank's?

Chevelle2
08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Sorry! I wasnt paying attention.

:oops:

KYPack
08-18-2008, 05:44 PM
This was obviously during my time when I ignored all Tank posts.

It didn't work.