PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schein's upset special

b bulldog
01-12-2008, 11:44 AM
He is picking Seattle along with some Sal guy. Both were 3-1 last week. Adam commented that Favre has played poorly in the last quarter of the season and is again turning the ball over. He thought Seattle's D and Hasselback will be the keys to the game.
For what it is worth....hopefully not very much!

Rastak
01-12-2008, 11:47 AM
He is picking Seattle along with some Sal guy. Both were 3-1 last week. Adam commented that Favre has played poorly in the last quarter of the season and is again turning the ball over. He thought Seattle's D and Hasselback will be the keys to the game.
For what it is worth....hopefully not very much!

I like Green bay in this one. BUT, if Seattle does get to Favre they have a fighting chance. Hasselbeck looked pretty dinged up to me last week. Otherwise I'd give them more of a chance.

b bulldog
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
I agree but I think the Packers are better and Seattle away from home is a different team.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
This dude can go to die and go to hell.

b bulldog
01-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks like I nailed it

Scott Campbell
01-13-2008, 01:28 PM
I like Green bay in this one.

Homer.

channtheman
01-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Well if you look at what he said about the Seahawks, you could say the same about the Packers. His statements about the Kerney could have been said of KGB and Kampman. Then he could have gone on about how our receivers are all good and how they are being led by Favre. He could mention our cornerbacks and their agressive play too.

Basically he had to pick an upset special (or at least he wanted to I guess) and he picked the one he and most people seem to have thought would be most likely. Really he can take any numbers and make them work in his favor to make his pick seem somewhat decent.

cap360
01-13-2008, 05:20 PM
this analist is the biggest packer basher i have heard i can't stand him

Brohm
01-13-2008, 06:55 PM
So he was 1-3 this weekend :shock: