PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen pat Kearney, did he play today???

b bulldog
01-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Tauscher domianted him today.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2008, 06:38 PM
He forgot to buy the 12th man a plane ticket.

BallHawk
01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Fantastic job by Tausch and the OL as a group. Easily the best game they've played all season.

orbindale65
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
tauscher was mvp today by me

packinpatland
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I agree.............his name wasn't mentioned much.......but then neither was Kearney's........which says alot.

retailguy
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree.............his name wasn't mentioned much.......but then neither was Kearney's........which says alot.

The OL name should NOT be mentioned, that's a GOOD thing.

Tauscher earned his full year paycheck today. OL was really, unusually, quite good today.

b bulldog
01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Bubba made some big catches today along with some stellar blocks.

Patler
01-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Kearney"s final stats for the game:

0 sacks
0 tackles
0 assisted tackles
0 QB hits
0 forced fumbles
0 fumbles recovered
0 interceptions

His name does not even appear on the final defensive stats for Seattle!

A huge key to the win. Mark Tauscher has been doing this for years. A few seasons ago, when Peppers was on the top of his game, Tauscher held him to one assisted tackle in a game. I'm sure he had help at times, but not always, and the help is just that....help. Tauscher is still primarily responsible for this

Unbelievable.

mission
01-12-2008, 10:17 PM

0 sacks
0 tackles
0 assisted tackles
0 QB hits
0 forced fumbles
0 fumbles recovered
0 interceptions

His name does not even appear on the final defensive stats for Seattle!

A huge key to the win. Mark Tauscher has been doing this for years. A few seasons ago, when Peppers was on the top of his game, Tauscher held him to one assisted tackle in a game. I'm sure he had help at times, but not always, and the help is just that....help. Tauscher is still primarily responsible for this

Unbelievable.

Ya nice job Tausch. This is good cuz some of these atlanta idiots have been telling me how kerney is gonna be on favre all day... ill be glad to get the last laugh.

PlantPage55
01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Ya nice job Tausch. This is good cuz some of these atlanta idiots have been telling me how kerney is gonna be on favre all day... ill be glad to get the last laugh.

Ask them how much Kerney probably enjoyed dining to the tune of 10 sacks in 3 games against young inexperienced tackles.

Then, give those uneducated dickholes the name Mark Tauscher as the guy who gave Kerney his lunch. :lol:

oregonpackfan
01-12-2008, 11:19 PM

0 sacks
0 tackles
0 assisted tackles
0 QB hits
0 forced fumbles
0 fumbles recovered
0 interceptions

Unbelievable.

Those stats are almost as impressive as Rex Grossman's quarterback rating of a perfect zero in the last game of the '06 season against the Packers! :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
01-13-2008, 12:13 AM
It should be noted that Tauscher only got help on Kerney on 6 of the Packers 24 passing attempts.

After the game, a dejected Kerney lamented that he "wasn't able to have an impact" on the game. Asked how many times that has happened in his stellar nine-year career, Kerney thought for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Gosh. . . " Kerney said, contemplating for a moment. "I can't recall that to be honest."

That's because in 142 career games, including the playoffs, Kerney had never failed to register at least one defensive statistic before Saturday's 42-20 loss to the Packers. Kerney was held without a tackle in a loss to Tampa Bay in early 2006, but he did have a pass defensed.

So it's definitely not every day that Kerney, a Pro Bowl end who was the leading vote-getter from the NFC in defensive player of the year voting, is rendered ineffective. But Tauscher, who heard all week about the match from the media, friends and even teammates, did it.

"Obviously when you keep hearing things over and over, that becomes a big focus," Tauscher said. "It makes the challenge that much more difficult, because your focus can kind of get swayed a little bit. But when you just stick to what you want to get done and stay within yourself, I think that always gives yourself the best chance at being successful."

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Kearny was on the injury report this week with a bad knee. I don't know if that played a role.