PDA

View Full Version : Offense was incredible today

oregonpackfan
01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
The Packers offense was just plain incredible in its execution today. As the announcers pointed out, on six straight possessions they scored a touchdown! They had a tremendous balance of blocking, running, and passing. I cannot recall a single "False Start" penalty by the Packers offense.

There were several times on third down during these drives when I said to my buddies, "OK, it's third down. The Packers need to get the first down to keep the drive going." It seemed like they converted nearly every time! The Packers did make 7 out of 10 third down conversions.

Other than Grant's two costly fumbles, I thought the offense was remarkable.

Willard
01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
The Packers offense was just plain incredible in its execution today. As the announcers pointed out, on six straight possessions they scored a touchdown! They had a tremendous balance of blocking, running, and passing. I cannot recall a single "False Start" penalty by the Packers offense.

There were several times on third down during these drives when I said to my buddies, "OK, it's third down. The Packers need to get the first down to keep the drive going." It seemed like they converted nearly every time! The Packers did make 7 out of 10 third down conversions.

Other than Grant's two costly fumbles, I thought the offense was remarkable.
Great gameplan; great execution. And its great that a young team with a Playoff-virgin coach didnt panic 5 minutes into this thing. Way to go MM.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Doing it with the bad weather was no joke. On the post game Favre said he had to force himself to not try to score on one play.

ecwiscott
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Here you guys.......enjoy this one.

http://www.goodcleantech.com/images/Stained%20Glass%20Favre.JPG