PDA

View Full Version : Observation from the stands

ND72
01-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey everyone....so first off...1 word I kept saying all night long, was WOW.

#1, 1st time in the Favre Era that I can remember us shoting ourselves in the foot like we did early, and then turned around to just DOMINATE a game.

#2, WOW, did we dominate...I mean just, 2x4 up Seahawk butt.

#3, the snow. I think everyone in the stands just looked away from the game to just take in the snow. It was just surreal, like we were in our own personal snow globe, and all that there was in the world was Lambeau Field and it end on the other side of the stadium.

As far as the game itself, I was just simply amazed with the Packers. Yeah we started out kind of YIKES, but now, I"m glad McCarthy stuck with Grant, even though I was screaming to take him out. Favre was sharp, receivers were sharp, offensive line was sharp, running backs were sharp, defense played amazing.

Lambeau was rocking, largest crowd ever there (72,000+). It's hard to explain the feeling during the 3rd quarter when we were just doing what we wanted when we wanted it, and the snow came in. It was just a thing where I'm glad I was there and will keep that in my memory forever, cause it was just the coolest feeling I've ever had at a Packer game.

I'm pumped for next weekend no matter who we play....I mean seriously, we're in the frickin NFC Championship.

I sent MJ all of my photo's from the game and she should have them up sometime tonight/tomorrow, so enjoy the photo's.

BallHawk
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Sounds like on helluva memorable experience. When the snow started coming down I was thinking "that has to be the best place to be in the world right now."

I'm sure Bretsky and Tank will say the same.

LL2
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
That game had to be a great experience! Can't wait to see the pics.

GrnBay007
01-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Awesome ND!!

During the game part of me wished I could have been there.....then the snow came and I was kinda happy I was warm and dry. :D

Bless the fans who weathered the cold and snow and cheered the loudest I've ever heard. :tup:

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Awesome ND!!

During the game part of me wished I could have been there.....then the snow came and I was kinda happy I was warm and dry. :D

Bless the fans who weathered the cold and snow and cheered the loudest I've ever heard. :tup:

007, it was an unreal experience when the snow started to fall! Like ND said, alot were just kinda looking around just taking it all in!

I wasn't cold at all. 30 degrees for a mid Jan game is actually warm, lol.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Glad you guys enjoyed the game, I wish I was there.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I wasn't cold at all. 30 degrees for a mid Jan game is actually warm, lol.That was some nice looking snow. On the HD you could see that snowglobe affect you are talking about.

b bulldog
01-13-2008, 10:12 AM
You all in the stands yesterday were as loud as ever!!!!! We had the 12th man yesterday and on a few plays, the 13th man :lol:

mmmdk
01-13-2008, 11:33 AM
What a rollercoaster; what a historic game. Favre mentioned that's it's special to win these type of games. Down 14-0; you do that to often then you lose more than you win BUT NOT LAST NIGHT :)

Thanks for the report ND. Happy for all real true Packer fans worldwide.

oregonpackfan
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM
I wasn't cold at all. 30 degrees for a mid Jan game is actually warm, lol.That was some nice looking snow. On the HD you could see that snowglobe affect you are talking about.

You should be grateful, GBRulz, that Madtown was not in the stands with you.
As a soft, namby-pamby, California boy, he would have been incessantly whining about the cold! Would you like having to hug the guy the whole game to keep him warm? :)

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 07:16 PM

As a soft, namby-pamby, California boy, he would have been incessantly whining about the cold! Would you like having to hug the guy the whole game to keep him warm? :)

AHEM....OPF....when I mentioned of having the posters game here in Nov, who was the boy from Oregon who complained about it being too cold?? :lol: :lol: :P

On the other hand...I'd call up Josh Brown for some heated pants. Would love to see Mad wearing some tight green pants like that...hehe

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
For tickets to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP to watch the badass Packers whup on the giants I would wear those panties in the Josh Brown joke pic.

KYPack
01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
For tickets to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP to watch the badass Packers whup on the giants I would wear those panties in the Josh Brown joke pic.

Let's start a collection.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM

Let's start a collection.

I'll put myself in debt for the rest of the year to go and take the pictures of that!!!!

oregonpackfan
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM

AHEM....OPF....when I mentioned of having the posters game here in Nov, who was the boy from Oregon who complained about it being too cold?? :lol: :lol: :P

What?! Me whine?
:)

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM
btw, OPF.... I got your message last night, but it was late as we were out partying !!!

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 07:25 PM

for you NOT to wear them I'll give you a damn ticket to the game !!! :lol: not saying you probably don't have great legs or anything...hehe