PDA

View Full Version : TT has to go. He almost cost us the Seattle game

Tyrone Bigguns
01-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Like all of you, I was stunned and shocked to see us go down 14 points due to Ryan Grant's fumbles. I quickly calmed myself down by taking a tremendous hit of crack. So soothing.

How did this happnen?

Clearly TT was responsible for this. TT acquired this fumbler. TT wasted a valuable 6th round pick on Grant. You didn't see a Sherman player fumble twice. Who bailed us out? Sherman players like Kampy and Harris. This can't be disputed.[/b]

Bretsky
01-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Yawn

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 05:38 PM
That or it is Tank......

JK. :D

Or am I? :shock:

Packers4Ever
01-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Time to say BYE, bigguns, you're wasting valuable space... :twisted:

Tyrone Bigguns
01-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Time to say BYE, bigguns, you're wasting valuable space... :twisted:

Shouldn't you be fixing dinner for your man. I'm surprised he allows you to get on the computer. You must have treated him right last night. :P

Deputy Nutz
01-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Is TT still around?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Of course TT is around...didn't you see the fumbles.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 10:37 PM
why?

Partial
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Tyrone wants to deliver a message to everyone. It is just adding to the problem of who's right and who's wrong here, though. I see no need for this thread.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Because it makes him laugh when he reads his own post.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Excuse me. Can you argue with the logic.

Did TT bring in Grant. Did Grant fumble. Therefore, TT is resonsible for the fumbling problem.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Tyrone wants to deliver a message to everyone. It is just adding to the problem of who's right and who's wrong here, though. I see no need for this thread.

Deliver a message? The only message is that TT must go.

Joemailman
01-13-2008, 11:03 PM
TT signed Woodson and cut Ahmad Carroll. What an idiot.

PlantPage55
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM

And then he gave Al Harris a new deal to avoid any of that fun controversy we all love! God Dammit! :evil:

packers11
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM

He also took Jennings instead of Chad Jackson... Now thats a moronic move...
:roll:

Joemailman
01-13-2008, 11:12 PM
and don't even get me started about him hiring an unknown for head coach...

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 11:14 PM
And he even resigned Kampman...and picking up Pickett? Simpleton.

Deputy Nutz
01-13-2008, 11:26 PM

Should we comment on all the self preservation threads that you start?

Partial
01-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Should we comment on all the self preservation threads that you start?

I don't need to stroke my ego online :lol:

Zool
01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Thats not what your webcam site says Partial.

SkinBasket
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM

http://www.engadgethd.com/images/2005/09/downer.jpg
Okay Debbie Downer.

Jesus fuck people. Lighten the fuck up.

I guess after getting rid of kissing lesbians, we decided to get rid of humor too.

Cheesehead Craig
01-14-2008, 10:03 AM
I thought Tyrone's post was funny. Especially the crack part. Ain't nothing funnier than crack!

hurleyfan
01-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Tongue firmly planted in cheek :D :)

Harlan Huckleby
01-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Tongue firmly planted in cheek :D :)

that's sexy!

The Leaper
01-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Ain't nothing funnier than crack!

http://www.reemco.com/bed_and_bath/mastodon4.jpg

http://www.scautoglass.com/i/plumbers_crack_picknic.jpg

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/butt_crack4.jpg

mission
01-14-2008, 01:46 PM
id hate to know some of you in person...

others, mad, etc... we'd smoke a fat blunt and watch the game 8-)

Merlin
01-14-2008, 02:14 PM
You mean like saying 3T gets all the credit for this season?

A farce us a farce and yeah it's funny, so is watching people scramble to combat their blind stupidity of claiming one person is the reason the Packers are successful.

Everyone plays a roll. Take out #4 and see where we are this season.

Cheesehead Craig
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey Merlin,
I think you may need to change that autosignature as we've been able to run the ball very well for 2 months now. The rest you can keep.

run pMc
01-14-2008, 02:18 PM
LMAO (oops...there's probably a crack joke you could make there)

I'm not a philosophy professor, but if I had actually take this seriously I'd say the conclusion of the logic "TT is responsible for the fumbling" is erroneous because fumbling is something that only the ball carrier can do, a GM does not carry the ball hence cannot fumble. TT is the GM, and he did trade for Grant however.

twoseven
01-14-2008, 02:33 PM

Did TT bring in Grant. Did Grant fumble. Therefore, TT is resonsible for the fumbling problem.
Actually, it's the guy in SEA that brought in the SEA players that forced the fumbles. So, the SEA GM is at fault for Grant's fumbles, fire him.

Zool
01-14-2008, 02:46 PM

Actually, it's the guy in SEA that brought in the SEA players that forced the fumbles. So, the SEA GM is at fault for Grant's fumbles, fire him.

Nice one.

SkinBasket
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
so is watching people scramble to combat their blind stupidity of claiming one person is the reason the Packers are successful.

Take out your brain and see where you are. Well, you would probably be in the same place you are now: Claiming that believing "one person is the reason the Packers are successful" is "stupid" while at the same time asking where we would be without one person, whereby labeling yourself as stupid.

Sometimes you're such a ridiculous parody of a stupid person that it's hard to believe you aren't a genius. An idiot savant who's talent is being an idiot.

Bravo Merlin. Bravo.

MJZiggy
01-14-2008, 02:48 PM

Wait. That could've been Thompson too...

mission
01-14-2008, 02:50 PM
so is watching people scramble to combat their blind stupidity of claiming one person is the reason the Packers are successful.

Take out your brain and see where you are. Well, you would probably be in the same place you are now: Claiming that believing "one person is the reason the Packers are successful" is "stupid" while at the same time asking where we would be without one person, whereby labeling yourself as stupid.

Sometimes you're such a ridiculous parody of a stupid person that it's hard to believe you aren't a genius. An idiot savant who's talent is being an idiot.

Bravo Merlin. Bravo.

you figured it out. there's really no other plausible explanation...

woodbuck27
01-14-2008, 03:07 PM

I'm not a philosophy professor, but if I had actually take this seriously I'd say the conclusion of the logic "TT is responsible for the fumbling" is erroneous because fumbling is something that only the ball carrier can do, a GM does not carry the ball hence cannot fumble. TT is the GM, and he did trade for Grant however.

Right on!

and TT didn't pass for over 4000 yards and 28 TD's.

Before TT and Kampman, KGB, Corey Williams,Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, Brett Favre, Donald Driver, Bubba Franks and Rob Davis we're all these solid starters and another GM.

Then 3 of 5 on the OL in Tauscher,Wells and Clifton we're in Green Bay prior to Ted Thompson.

How many starters on our team did TT pick or otherwise bring on the roster? check the depth chart.

Would we really be at 13-3 without Favre at the helm and all his great attitude,experience and leadership and Oh yea 4000+ yards passing helped as well?

TT does not deserve the LIONs share of the credit for 13-3.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 03:11 PM

Well, i am a philosophy professor, and i can assuredly tell you that both Hegel, Kant and Lao Tze could find no fault with my logic.

You sound suspiciously like a TT apologist.

twoseven
01-14-2008, 03:11 PM

Wait. That could've been Thompson too...
Since you asked, No. Leroy Hill, in his third season, was drafted in 05'--TT was already GM in GB. Brian Russel, in his sixth season, was drafted by the Vikings.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 03:13 PM

And, who was the man in seattle that brought in most of those players. TT!!!

Clearly, we are faced with an evil genius. One that is so supremely intelligent that he plotted our ruination years before.

My god, is there no stopping him.

Green Bud Packer
01-14-2008, 03:20 PM
:clap:

twoseven
01-14-2008, 03:23 PM

Clearly, we are faced with an evil genius. One that is so supremely intelligent that he plotted our ruination years before.

Well actually, as above post states, TT had nothing to do with the players that forced Grant's fumbles, but anywho..the same GM has effectively assembled two of the strongest teams in the NFC. Hmm.

(.. in the end TT defeats himself handily 42-20.)

Cheesehead Craig
01-14-2008, 03:30 PM

Right on!

Before TT and Kampman, KGB, Corey Williams,Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, Brett Favre, Donald Driver, Bubba Franks and Rob Davis we're all these solid starters and another GM.

Then 3 of 5 on the OL in Tauscher,Wells and Clifton we're in Green Bay prior to Ted Thompson.

How many starters on our team did TT pick or otherwise bring on the roster? check the depth chart.

Would we really be at 13-3 without Favre at the helm and all his great attitude,experience and leadership and Oh yea 4000+ yards passing helped as well?

But TT worked as the asst director of pro personnel when Favre was brought in in 1992 and therefore must have had a hand in affirming that Ron Wolf was doing the right thing. Therefore TT did help bring in Favre.

Plus, he was the director of pro personnel and therefore had to scout out Reggie White in order to give the ok to do that deal and that he was worth it. Everyone knows that Reggie was a major key in winning that SB, so TT was responsible for winning that SB.

So, without TT we never would have had Favre, Reggie, the Super Bowl win or freedom in America.

vince
01-14-2008, 03:30 PM

Well actually, as above post states, TT had nothing to do with the players that forced Grant's fumbles, but anywho..the same GM has effectively assembled two of the strongest teams in the NFC. Hmm.

Thereby proving without any doubt that TT does, in fact, suck. As the crackhead said, he's gotta go.

Lurker64
01-14-2008, 03:38 PM

Just counting starters real quick, I get:
Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, Atari Bigby/Nick Collins/Aaron Rouse (all three safeties), Charles Woodson, Ryan Grant, John Kuhn/Korey Hall (either FB), Tramon Williams/Will Blackmon (starting PR, Nickelback), A.J. Hawk, Brady Poppinga, Jason Spitz, Daryn Colledge (also Coston and Moll, who have started), Ryan Pickett, Koren Robinson (starting KR), Donald Lee (I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure), and Johnny Jolly should count even though he's on IR (and maybe Deshawn Wynn, since he started a few games).

That may not be the core of the team, but that's a sizeable number of contributors, particularly on defense (which is vastly improved from three years ago.) It's a promising group, as well. That's just people who have been considered starters and not really the bulk of the young players who may well make sizeable steps up.

Also, if you want to count Thompson's time as Director of Pro Personnel for the Packers from 1992 to 1999, he might have had something to do with Favre and Driver (1992 and 1999 respectively).

I think we can agree that all in all, the players that Thompson has brought in have by and large been decent choices (Manuel and the guard situation before last year being notable exceptions.) I think the knock on his roster has always been about the players he hasn't brought in. But at least he brought in enough players that this team has gotten to the NFC championship this year, and that's something to his credit.

Green Bud Packer
01-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Bigguns, did you ever deal vicodan? I'm thinking Favre is trying to get rid of T.T. and Tyrone is the medium he's using.Yup ole number 4 wants Ted out of Green Bay. Now he's gotta go.

Does this meam woodchuck has been right all along? :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 03:40 PM

Your problem is you think to small. Who assembled most of the roster. TT. Those two players were brought in to round out the squad. So, because TT did such a great job there were only a few holes to plug.

Therefore, because TT did such a great job, the new gm brought in these russell and hill.

Stop absolving him.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Bigguns, did you ever deal vicodan? I'm thinking Favre is trying to get rid of T.T. and Tyrone is the medium he's using.Yup ole number 4 wants Ted out of Green Bay. Now he's gotta go.

Does this meam woodchuck has been right all along? :roll:

Why yes I did!!!

Many a time Tyrone, Brett and Chewy would sit in the hot tub with several nubile 16 year olds discussing our hatred for TT.

Brett started taking Vikes as a way to drive TT off the Pack back in the 90s.

I told Brett he was endangering his health, but he wouldn't listen. So great is his love of the green and gold that he was willing to risk addiction to help the Pack.

Brett is the ultimate team player.

packers11
01-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Someone should delete this dumbass thread... The anti-T.T. talk is sickening...

If the packers win the superbowl, all you t.t. haters better never show your face again... Oh wait never mind, if they win it would be in spite of T.T. trying to bring this team to the ground... :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Someone should delete this dumbass thread... The anti-T.T. talk is sickening...

If the packers win the superbowl, all you t.t. haters better never show your face again... Oh wait never mind, if they win it would be in spite of T.T. trying to bring this team to the ground... :roll:

Slowly the cobwebs are clearing. You are finally seeing the truth.

TT must be stopped.

HarveyWallbangers
01-14-2008, 04:08 PM
It's funny when people don't understand sarcasm or a bit.

SkinBasket
01-14-2008, 04:13 PM

You mean like those people who don't understand the stories in the Onion aren't real?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 05:26 PM

What is this sarcasm you speak of?

twoseven
01-14-2008, 05:34 PM

Your problem is you think to small. Who assembled most of the roster. TT. Those two players were brought in to round out the squad. So, because TT did such a great job there were only a few holes to plug.

Therefore, because TT did such a great job, the new gm brought in these russell and hill.

Stop absolving him.
How long before TT's mom and dad enter this battle of undeniable logic ad truthiness?

Joemailman
01-14-2008, 06:02 PM

You mean like those people who don't understand the stories in the Onion aren't real?

Say what? :shock:

CaliforniaCheez
01-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks for a fun Ted Thread.

RashanGary
01-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Ted has done a fine job building a contender from ground up. He was given the biggest piece and some really nice veteran pieces but he built it up to be stronger than it was before he arrived and it should stay that way for a while.

Quite frankly, I think finding a stud QB like Brady, Favre or Manning is hard to do. There are three or four of them playing at any given moment and they seem to dominate the championship rings during their respective era's. Is finding one necessarily some great skill? I don't know that it is. Manning was a #1 pcik but Montana and Brady were later round guys. It's just sort of luck in some ways. Will TT get lucky and find another one? Probably not. He'll probably flounder around. I think he's shown he's good but there is an element of luck with the whole thing that you can't overlook. He's lucky to have Favre right now. Most of the rest he should get credit for.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 06:40 PM

Stop absolving him.
How long before TT's mom and dad enter this battle of undeniable logic ad truthiness?

They wouldn't bother as they both realize that TT is responsible for fumbling. Unlike you, they are blinded by their own bias. Yes, they do love their demon spawn, but aren't oblivious to his failings.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2008, 06:41 PM

Which is more fun? My BS...or the posters who don't get it. :roll:

FritzDontBlitz
01-14-2008, 06:50 PM

Just counting starters real quick, I get:
Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, Atari Bigby/Nick Collins/Aaron Rouse (all three safeties), Charles Woodson, Ryan Grant, John Kuhn/Korey Hall (either FB), Tramon Williams/Will Blackmon (starting PR, Nickelback), A.J. Hawk, Brady Poppinga, Jason Spitz, Daryn Colledge (also Coston and Moll, who have started), Ryan Pickett, Koren Robinson (starting KR), Donald Lee (I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure), and Johnny Jolly should count even though he's on IR (and maybe Deshawn Wynn, since he started a few games).

That may not be the core of the team, but that's a sizeable number of contributors, particularly on defense (which is vastly improved from three years ago.) It's a promising group, as well. That's just people who have been considered starters and not really the bulk of the young players who may well make sizeable steps up.

Also, if you want to count Thompson's time as Director of Pro Personnel for the Packers from 1992 to 1999, he might have had something to do with Favre and Driver (1992 and 1999 respectively).

I think we can agree that all in all, the players that Thompson has brought in have by and large been decent choices (Manuel and the guard situation before last year being notable exceptions.) I think the knock on his roster has always been about the players he hasn't brought in. But at least he brought in enough players that this team has gotten to the NFC championship this year, and that's something to his credit.

I am so glad you typed up the list because my typing SUCKS.

This thread has been crackin me up so much I burned my fingers on the hot bowl.....

RashanGary
01-14-2008, 06:51 PM
I agree with fritzdon'tblitz. That was a nice post, Lurker.

Partial
01-14-2008, 06:56 PM

Right on!

Judging by the lack of NFC championship appearances since 1998 I would say that he does. Those players are good and nice, but they weren't good enough to get to the championship game until they had Ted's troops fortifying the group of aging Sherman's Soldiers.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 03:42 AM
They wouldn't bother as they both realize that TT is responsible for fumbling. Unlike you, they are blinded by their own bias. Yes, they do love their demon spawn, but aren't oblivious to his failings.
I just don't buy that in this day and age as they raised little TT that they wouldn't have stressed to him the importance of one day rafting a player that hung onto the ball. Herein lies the problem with your argument. No, I think mom and pop Thompson raised a child that understands the importance of the ground game and turnovers. Otherwise what was the point of all the junior GM summer camps they sent him off to? I know for a fact that 'drafting-the-right-running back workshop' came right after lunch time.

Zool
01-15-2008, 07:42 AM

I'm not even sure. Its a close race.

TheRaven
01-15-2008, 08:05 AM
It is so amazing that when people are proven wrong, they just cannot admit it. I believe the faction that was anti TT before this season would be happier with a 4-12 season than a 13-3 season just so they could have 'proven' they were right. I am sure you all are the same people that blame everyone but yourselves anytime something goes wrong in your life. There is always an excuse, always a reason because you never grew up and realized the importance of acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for what happens to you, fair or not.

Nobody is saying that TT single handedly led the Packers to 13-3. It was a group effort and a fantastic job out of EVERYONE. That does happen to include TT too and he does deserve credit for getting us where we are today. Anybody that feels differently falls into the category above, in which you really aren't a Packer fan. You're a fan of your own ego because you would rather hold onto the belief that you are right despite being proven wrong. You just happen to follow the Packers is all. Go start rooting for the Cardinals - then you can have decades of misery and failure to comfort yourselves with.

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Raven, while I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment, I hope you realize that in this thread in particular, it's that very attitude (that we've done this in spite of TT) that we're having a little fun with here. If you go back and read a hundred or so pages of posts, you'll find that a lot of the people posting in this thread are some of TT's biggest supporters (even from when his bandwagon had plenty of room on it). Now where was I? Ah yes,

And what kind of dumbass takes a player that's played linebacker his whole college career and tries to turn him into a fullback for cripesakes?

TheRaven
01-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Definitely Ziggy - I should have probably quoted. It was mainly directed at Woodbuck, though there are a few others like that as well. I do realize that the thread was started in jest and most people here are having some fun.

cpk1994
01-15-2008, 11:04 AM

Right on!

You really can't admit you are wrong can you? This is the biggest piece of hypocritical BNS I have ever read. When the Pack went 4-12 you said it was ALL TT's fault, but now that the Pack is 13-3 he doesn't deserve credit. YOu are an ignorant tool and your desperatly grasping at air trying to keep your Anti-TT club with Merlin alive. Keep it up. You are giving Merlin a run for his money as resident fool.

LaFours
01-15-2008, 11:48 AM
This certainly separates the wheat from the chaff.

Freak Out
01-15-2008, 11:55 AM

#2.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 01:10 PM
I just don't buy that in this day and age as they raised little TT that they wouldn't have stressed to him the importance of one day rafting a player that hung onto the ball. Herein lies the problem with your argument. No, I think mom and pop Thompson raised a child that understands the importance of the ground game and turnovers. Otherwise what was the point of all the junior GM summer camps they sent him off to? I know for a fact that 'drafting-the-right-running back workshop' came right after lunch time.

I know for a fact that ball security wasn't stressed in the Thompson household.

I also know that TT skipped all the workshops on ball control and running games. Apparently he preferred candle making and putting on skits.

From my sources, TT is also one hell of a friendship bracelet making fool.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 01:30 PM

I also know that TT skipped all the workshops on ball control and running games. Apparently he preferred candle making and putting on skits.

You're slipping, did you mean 'performing skits', or 'putting on skirts'?

woodbuck27
01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
It is so amazing that when people are proven wrong, they just cannot admit it. I believe the faction that was anti TT before this season would be happier with a 4-12 season than a 13-3 season just so they could have 'proven' they were right. I am sure you all are the same people that blame everyone but yourselves anytime something goes wrong in your life. There is always an excuse, always a reason because you never grew up and realized the importance of acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for what happens to you, fair or not.

Nobody is saying that TT single handedly led the Packers to 13-3. It was a group effort and a fantastic job out of EVERYONE. That does happen to include TT too and he does deserve credit for getting us where we are today. Anybody that feels differently falls into the category above, in which you really aren't a Packer fan. You're a fan of your own ego because you would rather hold onto the belief that you are right despite being proven wrong. You just happen to follow the Packers is all. Go start rooting for the Cardinals - then you can have decades of misery and failure to comfort yourselves with.

I fall into that category and Sir I'm not only a Packer fan but there are few that eat shit and sleep Packers anymore than I do.

One thing in life my man.It,s never a good or correct thing to pigeon hole people. We are only limited by the experience we have in terms of wisdom. That makes most humans quite lacking in wisdom.

To postulate or hypothosize that those odf us that take any difference with TT's style are not true Packer fans i9s severely flawed and by going there you only attempt to pump up your own status as the correct Packer fan.

Your not old enough likely to appreciate this post as a fact.

Then you'll get the classic response of the ignorant as to not understanding what I'm writing here. Of course you don't. :) That's the point. It's trying harder to understand that wins the race.

The Leaper
01-15-2008, 02:01 PM
did you mean 'performing skits', or 'putting on skirts'?

Aren't they one in the same?

cheesner
01-15-2008, 02:23 PM

I fall into that category and Sir I'm not only a Packer fan but there are few that eat shit and sleep Packers anymore than I do.

One thing in life my man.It,s never a good or correct thing to pigeon hole people. We are only limited by the experience we have in terms of wisdom. That makes most humans quite lacking in wisdom.

To postulate or hypothosize that those odf us that take any difference with TT's style are not true Packer fans i9s severely flawed and by going there you only attempt to pump up your own status as the correct Packer fan.

Then you'll get the classic response of the ignorant as to not understanding what I'm writing here. Of course you don't. :) That's the point. It's trying harder to understand that wins the race.

WOODY! I know your problem!

I'm not only a Packer fan but there are few that eat shit and sleep Packers

Stop eating shit! It is messing with your mind. I think it is a matter of what goes in, is what comes out.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 02:27 PM

Put on a skit. Same as put on a show. TT wasn't a peformer. Just like today, he preferred to stay in the background.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 02:31 PM

Everybody has to try harder to understand anything you write. Besides the wierdly formed posts, we have to deal with your lack of logic.

You are at odds with TT's style? LOL My god, the man dresses impeccably.

Have a good day, and don't forget to drink your Ensure.

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 02:33 PM
LOL My god, the man dresses impeccably.

Well, he does wear Packer gear almost exclusively...

twoseven
01-15-2008, 02:38 PM

Put on a skit. Same as put on a show. TT wasn't a peformer. Just like today, he preferred to stay in the background.
Oh, put on a skit, sure. But that would mean he had actors representing his ideas, as TT was most likely behind the scenes watching his creative genius brought to life. The real question then becomes how well did these actors perform? Did any of them fumble their lines, I wonder?

BallHawk
01-15-2008, 02:43 PM
In every TT thread it's the same people, making the arguments, arguing with the same people, and the result is always the same.

These threads are pointless. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 03:35 PM

Oh, put on a skit, sure. But that would mean he had actors representing his ideas, as TT was most likely behind the scenes watching his creative genius brought to life. The real question then becomes how well did these actors perform? Did any of them fumble their lines, I wonder?

Of course they fumbled their lines. TT was in charge.

While the peformance was well received by most, true theatre afficionados were not thrilled. They noted that despite rave reviews, several of the campers had attended camp long before TT was running the show.

In fact, TT failed to land the most spectacular camper actor of our generation.

Carolina_Packer
01-15-2008, 03:57 PM

You eat shit? That's just disgusting. Wait! Were you being ironic too? Damn you Bigguns and your ironic tom foolery! Now you've got Woody doing it. I don't know which thread is serious anymore. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

twoseven
01-15-2008, 03:59 PM

While the peformance was well received by most, true theatre afficionados were not thrilled. They noted that despite rave reviews, several of the campers had attended camp long before TT was running the show.

Yeah, but he landed the top fire pit digger, the second best tent pole hoister, and he secured that fat kid that won the hot dog eating contest three years in a row. Sum of the total parts = big win.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM

You eat shit? That's just disgusting. Wait! Were you being ironic too? Damn you Bigguns and your ironic tom foolery! Now you've got Woody doing it. I don't know which thread is serious anymore. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:04 PM

Yeah, but he landed the top fire pit digger, the second best tent pole hoister, and he secured that fat kid that won the hot dog eating contest three years in a row. Sum of the total parts = big win.

You are making my point. Second best tent pole hoister. Great. Why didn't he get #1.

Fire pit: LOL. C'mon. You only dig the firepit once. What about acquiring the best camp cook. Or best counselors.

Show me one camper that was the lead in his play that hadn't attended camp before. I dare you!!!!!!

KYPack
01-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Tyrone, You are one funny little dope addict.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:10 PM
You are making my point. Second best tent pole hoister. Great. Why didn't he get #1.

Fire pit: LOL. C'mon. You only dig the firepit once. What about acquiring the best camp cook. Or best counselors.

Show me one camper that was the lead in his play that hadn't attended camp before. I dare you!!!!!!
I'm spent.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:12 PM

I'm spent.

I can't believe this thread became 5 pages.

I enjoyed our posts. At first, i wasnt' sure if you got the joke. We do have some posters that seem to have a recessive sarcasm gene.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Tyrone, You are one funny little dope addict.

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:18 PM

I'm spent.

I enjoyed our posts. At first, i wasnt' sure if you got the joke. We do have some posters that seem to have a recessive sarcasm gene.
What do you mean, if I got the joke?

SkinBasket
01-15-2008, 04:18 PM

I knew you were fucked up Woody, but you actually eat shit? You should know that isn't good for your health or your social prospects.

*damned cheese, you beat me to it.

**you too carolina. Damned Im slow.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:22 PM

I'm spent.

Oh, lord. Are you serious.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:23 PM

I knew you were fucked up Woody, but you actually eat shit? You should know that isn't good for your health or your social prospects.

*damned cheese, you beat me to it.

**you too carolina. Damned Im slow.

Plenty to mine from the "sleep packers."

Veiled homosexual reference?

SkinBasket
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
In every TT thread it's the same people, making the arguments, arguing with the same people, and the result is always the same.

These threads are pointless. :roll:

What the fuck else are we going to do? We can't say lesbian anymore without being banished to the GC by the Jesus fearing, lesbian hating mod squad, so we got to entertain ourselves somehow.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:26 PM

I'm spent.

Yeah, don't know WTF to think now, do ya?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:33 PM

I'm spent.

I know. But, i was hoping to sucker you into makin this 6 pages. :oops:

SkinBasket
01-15-2008, 04:43 PM

I'm spent.

I know. But, i was hoping to sucker you into makin this 6 pages. :oops:

Need some help?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Sure.

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Sure.

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I like about this place, there's not much profanity but at least there's a sense of humor.

Carolina_Packer
01-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Part of Woody's quote before reminded me of a memorable quote from Shooter McGavin in "Happy Gilmore"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Bx2Iha2lc

TheRaven
01-16-2008, 10:37 AM

Maybe people could understand you better if you used correct grammar. Not that I care about making some mistakes, I just enjoy it when people talk about their wisdom, and how others lack it, when their post looks like it came from a four year old.

I do not think that someone that is so miserable with our team being 13-3 and hosting the NFC Championship game, that strives so hard to constantly be in the negative, is really a Packer fan at heart. I don't care about status levels of Packer fans, nor do I consider myself to be more of a fan than others that are truly fans. But I do question those that I mentioned above, that can somehow be so unhappy with the results of this organization and fail to see the efforts put in by everyone, TT included, to make this a success.

Once again, you are a fan of your own ego first and the Packers second. That is not me making that choice, that is you. Enjoy your shit.

Deputy Nutz
01-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Enough Woody ENOUGH!!!

You called a truce now you better hold up your end of the bargain Mister! You can't carry any of this boshit into any other threads, otherwise the failure of the Packers will be on you!!!

Zool
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Maybe people could understand you better if you used correct grammar.

To be fair a 4 year old couldnt type those 5 paragraph posts. They might be able to dictate however.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Maybe people could understand you better if you used correct grammar.

To be fair a 4 year old couldnt type those 5 paragraph posts. They might be able to dictate however.

I like to think of woody as the old 1000 monkeys typing on a 1000 computers for a 1000 years will eventually produce shakespeare.

He just keeps randomly hitting the keyboard. Once in a while, it kinda makes sense.

Zool
01-16-2008, 02:45 PM
"It was the best of times....it was the BLURST of times!?"

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2008, 03:08 PM

Now don't be ridiculous. No amount of monkeys could EVER type Dickens. :roll:

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2008, 03:48 PM

I'd settle for Curious George.

BTW, TB, congrats on 6 threads so far for this post.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2008, 07:25 PM

I'd settle for Curious George.

BTW, TB, congrats on 6 threads so far for this post.

You are shooting a bit high.

Let's see him go for, "See Spot Run."

I would be thrilled with rudimentary sentences and 2nd grade grammar. :twisted: