Packers4Ever
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
We play the Giants at LAMBEAU !!

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2008, 06:54 PM
we got um at Lambert field!

PackerTimer
01-13-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm glad that the Pack will be playing at home, but with the way the Cowgirls have been playing the last month, I would have had no problem with road game in Dallas.

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm glad that the Pack will be playing at home, but with the way the Cowgirls have been playing the last month, I would have had no problem with road game in Dallas.

Victory is always sweeter at home. :D

The Leaper
01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Nothing better than seeing Jerry Jones looking like he just got done eating an entire lemon.

Bite it, Cowpukes! Romosexual can go lick Jessica's ass all offseason now. Hope it tastes real good!!

Packers4Ever
01-13-2008, 07:07 PM

Victory is always sweeter at home. :D

They did it !!!!!!!! I've had a real funny feeling about this game all day, like maybe the Giants could win it - they hung in and man oh man we play
at Lambeau next Sunday I think they said, 5 PM, probably CT....

People I think we can win this all the way....... :lol:

b bulldog
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Thank you Giants

digitaldean
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
The Cowgirls now have not won a playoff game since 1996!

Way to go Jerry!

Somehow I think this may grease the skids to get Wadey boy out and get Jason Garret in.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
I love Eli!!!

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Can we now start hating the Giants please.

Tony Oday
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
KISS IT ROMO!!!

Now time to show Brady what a REAL MVP is made of...oh and lets smoke the Giants on the way...

Packers4Ever
01-13-2008, 07:47 PM

Wellllllll, maybe not hating them but certainly disliking them intensly? :lol:
Who knows, maybe there's a 'turnover' going on as far as top dogs go - the Boys have been 'it' for too long now, time for another team, such as Green Bay! I really have a good feeling about the next 3 weeks, not worried, like before we finally finished the season off with Detroit.

I'd love to see another Packer game such as we saw yesterday! :cow:
Awesome !!

Packgator
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
WAHOOOOOOOO - Giants won !!

Sure was fun rooting against the Cowboys. I always root against them anyway......but so much more special this time.

Lurker64
01-13-2008, 07:54 PM

The Packers took Sunday off, so we can take it off too. We'll start hating them at 23:59:59 Central time.

Deputy Nutz
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Still one more game to go, this doesn't guarantee us a thing, Giants haven't lost on the road since week 1. I will stay cautiously optimistic for the up coming week.

Lurker64
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Still one more game to go, this doesn't guarantee us a thing, Giants haven't lost on the road since week 1. I will stay cautiously optimistic for the up coming week.

Still, you have to prefer playing the NFC Championship game at home. The Giants have only lost one on the Road, but we've only lost one at home. Plus it's always nice to see the Cowboys lose.

digitaldean
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Got to love it. Heard on Sports Center the cowgirls are the first #1 seed to lose in the divisional round.

Kind of found that unbelievable.

gbgary
01-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Got to love it. Heard on Sports Center the cowgirls are the first #1 seed to lose in the divisional round.

Kind of found that unbelievable.

mavericks last year :roll: and the 'boys this year :D.

Packers4Ever
01-13-2008, 09:19 PM

DN, it guarantees us nothing. But I was thinking of the game we played with the Giants early last fall, 2nd game of the season, in NY, and we beat them 35-13, I was really unimpressed, guess I'd expected more out of them for some reason.

OK, I'll stay cautiously optimistic this week too, a whole week! :wait:

Little Whiskey
01-14-2008, 12:11 AM
I wasn't convinced the cowboys would lose until the last pass was intercepted. they have this abilty to pull wins out in the closing seconds.

I don't see how the giants have enough players in the secondary to cover our 4 widouts let alone when we go to 5 wide

Scott Campbell
01-14-2008, 12:25 AM
Romosexual can go lick Jessica's ass all offseason now. Hope it tastes real good!!

Even the consolation prizes in the NFL are well above average.

HarveyWallbangers
01-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Giants are playing well, but it's kind of interesting to see who they beat this year.

Washington (won one and lost one), Philly twice, Jets, Atlanta, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Chicago, and Buffalo. Give them credit for beating Tampa Bay and Dallas in the playoffs though.

Guiness
01-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Nah HW - who they did or didn't beat in the regular season matters not at all. Tampa and Dallas, on the road, in the playoffs. They can not be underestimated.

IMO the one game that counts is week 2. Their D looked awful, and let's hope Favre can cut them up like that again.

Deputy Nutz
01-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Romosexual can go lick Jessica's ass all offseason now. Hope it tastes real good!!

Even the consolation prizes in the NFL are well above average.

Agreed.

HarveyWallbangers
01-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Nah HW - who they did or didn't beat in the regular season matters not at all. Tampa and Dallas, on the road, in the playoffs. They can not be underestimated.

IMO the one game that counts is week 2. Their D looked awful, and let's hope Favre can cut them up like that again.

I think it's pertinent. You can't underestimate anybody. That's not my point. However, they didn't beat anybody all season. In the playoffs, they beat a Tampa Bay team that was pretty weak and had a QB who hadn't played much in a month. Then, they beat a Dallas team that wasn't playing well at the end of the year. I think they are decent, but I think it's a bit fraudulent--as it turned out Seattle was a bit fraudulent.

Still, they are good enough to beat the Packers. On defense, the Packers will need to shutdown the the Giants running game. If they don't, then it will be a tough game. On offense, they need to give Favre time.