PDA

View Full Version : I'm goin' Mental!!!!

KYPack
01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Jumpin' around the house with everybody. Cheerin' an NFL Championship Game in Lambeau.

What a great weekend.

Let's all roll to the Super bowl!

This is as much fun as '96 and we never knew it was comin'!

I Love all you Rats!

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I love you, too KY !!!!!!

wooo hooooo

OS PA
01-13-2008, 06:58 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Jessica Simpson should probably never set foot in Texas ever again.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
I gots my little happy dance goin' on!!!

oregonpackfan
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Nah, you're not going mental, KY. You are just composure-challenged. :)

Would we fellow posters want you to behave like emotionally-constipated, Bill Bilacheck? Celebrate away! :)

PackerTimer
Jumpin' around the house with everybody. Cheerin' an NFL Championship Game in Lambeau.

What a great weekend.

Let's all roll to the Super bowl!

This is as much fun as '96 and we never knew it was comin'!

I Love all you Rats!

The fact that nobody saw this coming is almost making this more fun than '96 for me. There just seems to be something special about this team. The offensive line is clicking, we have a great running game, an excellent defense, outstanding wideouts, and, of course, old #4 slinging the ball around. Maybe I'm drunk on the excitement of the weekend, but I think this team can compete with New England.

packinpatland
I think the neighbors heard me screaming...............am waiting for the squad cars to roll in the driveway. :wink:

KYPack
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Tony Romo and Troy Aikman can kiss my ass with Joe Buck watchin'!

digitaldean
01-13-2008, 07:11 PM

Absolutely can't stand Aikman when he does Cowboy games. All I heard when I did get a chance to watch was how much a winner Romo was and a great QB he was.

He may well turn out to be, but he has yet to win a playoff game.

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 07:14 PM

I'm sure Jerry Jones would like that opportunity, too. :D

oregonpackfan
01-13-2008, 07:16 PM

I wonder if some disgruntled Cowboys fans are going to whine that Romo and Jessica Simpson did too much kissing(and other activities) which distracted him from the game today! :lol:

KYPack
01-13-2008, 07:16 PM

Oh yeah, put Jessica Simpson's narrow ass in there somewhere.

We don't have to hear all that shit for a year:

Romo
TO
Jessica Simpson

All of 'em can kiss my ass.

Maxie the Taxi
01-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Packers all the way in '08!!!!

Man, Jimmy Johnson was visibly sick in that short post game show. Thought he was gonna puke.

Tony Oday
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I LOVE IT!!! GO PACK!!!

WE will show Tom Brady what a REAL MVP is...

KYPack
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM

Man, Jimmy Johnson was visibly sick in that short post game show. Thought he was gonna puke.

Jerry Jones looked like he was having an anal aneurysm!

I loved it like you can't believe.

gbgary
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM

i noticed that too. i figured he'd be kinda happy with it. :D

gbgary
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
here's another man-bites-dog moment...

eli is still playing and payton is done. lol

FritzDontBlitz
01-13-2008, 07:25 PM

She's welcome to visit the Chicago suburbs. :)

I wonder if Eli's bucketheaded brother will be with him at Lambeau.

The Leaper
01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Terrell Owens is fucking CRYING!!!!

This is fabulous.

FritzDontBlitz
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM

Oh yeah, put Jessica Simpson's narrow ass in there somewhere.

We don't have to hear all that shit for a year:

Romo
TO
Jessica Simpson

All of 'em can kiss my ass.

I'm just glad we don't have to hear "Favre has never won in Texas Stadium" all week.

ESPN is running the highlights from the week two game against the Giants.

Erock
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
What a great weekend to be a Packer fan!!

I cut out of work earlier yesterday to go to the game with no ticket, got to Green Bay from Madison around 2:45, found a ticket in Sect. 107 Row 1 and had a blast, I'll post some pics on here once I figure out how!! :D Had a great time in the snow and everybody around me was great!

And now the Cowboys losing at home, to set up the NFC championship in Lambeau, it doesn't get much better!!!! Should be a great game this Sunday, GO PACK!

KYPack
01-13-2008, 07:33 PM

This is fabulous.

It ain't heaven, but you can see it from here.

We, like, need to beat the Giants and then win the SB.

Then I'll be happy.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 07:38 PM

This is fabulous.

It ain't heaven, but you can see it from here.

We, like, need to beat the Giants and then win the SB.

Then I'll be happy.

Oh, like you're not now in a thread about going mental with joy and excitement!! :hug:

Joemailman
01-13-2008, 07:38 PM

How "Bout Them Cowboys!!! :laugh: :butt:

Badgepack
01-13-2008, 07:54 PM
If only the Packers could have gotten Randy Moss. :D

It is so exciting for this bunch of young uns' with the old dad Favre leading the way to have a great shot at the Superbowl.

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2008, 07:56 PM
If only the Packers could have gotten Randy Moss. :D

the Packers would likely be favored against New England. And Favre would be league MVP instead of Brady. Do both the addition and subtraction.

Badgepack
01-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm just glad that I don't have to cheer for Moss. Plus who knows how the season turns out with him, unlikely any better.

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
ya, I can see that point of view.

but guy did set nfl record for receptions (or was it touchdowns?) this season. he ain't chopped liver.

KYPack
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
I thought we were hosed when:

Romo came out slingin' it. He was for shit for the last 3 games of the season. He looked good at the start.

TO could run the field effectively.

They started Barber and he was runnin' wild.

Glenn looked like he would be a factor.

I figured out Sam Madison was out for NY

I thought the Giants had a chance, but once I saw all that shit, I figured no way for the G-Men.

But they fooled my ass & got it done.

pbmax
01-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Is it horribly wrong to be happy about playing Eli Manning this week? :lol:

I'm jinxing this, aren't I? :oops:

OK, reverse it. Eli Manning really looks like he's come into his own and is no longer prone to team killing mistakes and overthrows. :shock:

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 09:41 PM

I cut out of work earlier yesterday to go to the game with no ticket, got to Green Bay from Madison around 2:45, found a ticket in Sect. 107 Row 1 and had a blast, I'll post some pics on here once I figure out how!! :D Had a great time in the snow and everybody around me was great!

And now the Cowboys losing at home, to set up the NFC championship in Lambeau, it doesn't get much better!!!! Should be a great game this Sunday, GO PACK!

Hey, Erock, haven't seen you around. Welcome to the forum. Everybody on here that went send it was a great experience. I'd love to see the pics.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 09:48 PM

You can e-mail them to the site at editor@packerrats.com. That goes for anyone with any pictures from this season...just please let me know what game they're from.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM

And now the Cowboys losing at home, to set up the NFC championship in Lambeau, it doesn't get much better!!!! Should be a great game this Sunday, GO PACK!Whats up man!! You gotta get to posting. There is all kinds of stuff to talk about this week.

PM MJZiggy about uploading the pics. She can help you out.

packinpatland
01-13-2008, 09:52 PM

Hey welcome to the site! And you lucky guy..........that was a good seat! Were you able to get in any tailgating?

KYPack
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM

Hey welcome to the site! And you lucky guy..........that was a good seat! Were you able to get in any tailgating?

Hey PPL,

Any tall in Pattyland about who they'd rather play?

Or are they focused on SD?

They outta be....

Badgerinmaine
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
OK, reverse it. Eli Manning really looks like he's come into his own and is no longer prone to team killing mistakes and overthrows. :shock:
Oh, yes. Haven't you seen those Citizen Eco-Drive Commercials? He's unstoppable! :!: :!: :!:

Iron Mike
01-14-2008, 06:55 AM

You mean Yoko Romo??? :P